cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

SCENARIO: SOHO customer has a cable modem internet connection. They are using a PIX 501 behind the cable modem. They want the ability to VPN into PIX using VPN software client from anywhere on the internet. Pretty basic set up. I have tested this in...

tvorhauer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't seem to be able to change the SSL port on my 3005 VPN Concentrator. I've edited the rule that's applied to the public filter, and I've edited the port under management protocols, but it only seems to work on the default 443 port. The regula...

Hi,this is the error messages I got trying a TCP connection through PIX-to-PIX vpn. Seems that SYN timeout and SYN ACK could not find the SYN entry in the state table.==========================================================302001: Built inbound TCP...

xinhua by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've turned on MPPC over PPTP and L2TP on the VPN 3005 browser interface for all groups. Yet, when a client makes a connection, with Enable software compression checked, software compression never occurs. Any ideas?

Hi, If I use public range IP address (eg 100.100.x.x) for my office network and I intended to use VPN to connect to my remote office. Will that post an issue? Will the be any impact? My concern is that I might be sending out legel IP addresses to th...

hi all,Does vrrp on vpn 3000 concent work like hsrp ?I mean is there a active vpn300 and a standby vpn3000?is there a virtual ip add as hsrp or does the second vpn3000 takes the ip add off the first (like a pix failover)?Can i perform load balancing ...

a.diot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello !I'm in trouble setting up a connection between a PIX 501 and a VPN 3005 Concentrator. I'm using Easy VPN so the VPN 3005 does set up the parameters for the client. I can't use a classical Site-to-Site Setup because the PIX uses DSL Dialup... S...

inspire by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have sometimes the problem that a good working connection after a periode of time (for example 2 houres) freeze. The connection was not terminated but you are no more able to work on this connection.(No or only some data pass the Tunnel) Not even ...

t.braun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Wanted to get some vision on terminating ipsec. The site has a ubr924 on the cable edge, with a 501 pix just inside. Which are was that work best for like L2TP, ect... We have not made a decision abou the way we will VPN in. We want a clien...

sharka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes