cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Anyone have experience with troubleshooting the WIndows 2000 side of this? We get perfect challenge/authentication and VPN connect (using 3.5/6 client), then suddenly no authentication. Reboot of server solves it - for a while. Only a small handful ...

lr.moore by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We're building a LAN-to-LAN IPSec VPN between a PIX and a 3015 Concentrator.The soure LAN (behind the PIX) uses the same private IPs than the destination LAN (behind the concentrator). We thought of NATing the private addresses of the client LAN o...

dhellmuth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allI need to know how many ipsec 3DES peers can have a pix 501CCO saysSimultaneous VPN peers: 5** Maximum number of simultaneous VPN/IKE Security Associations (SAs)supportedThat's not clear to me.Can i have 5 remote ipsec site?or does it depend on...

a.diot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 501 set up pretty much the way it comes out of the box accept for a few static entries and an access-list to allow connections to my web server. I have only 1 client on the inside that needs to be able to VPN to a Contivity box with the ...

gwnoyes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiHaving problem with a VPN setup running a PIX that needs to connect to a FW1.When sessions are initiated from the PIX side(My side) both the IKE and IPSec tunnels get connected and everything works fine. IP to and from the FW1 works just fine.When ...

masan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a VPN 3005 installed in a network - and am having some problems. I would be grateful for any assistance. I have an existing Checkpoint Firewall-1 within my network and have placed a VPN 3005 on the private network (not using the public netwo...

bhesk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you set up remote access to PDM using the IPSEC VPN Client- I can access PDM fine from the inside.- I can't ping or telnet to the inside i/f from the VPN client- My VPN ip address range is: 10.100.82.0/24- My internal network uses 10.0.0.0/8 -...

I have 4 sites all currently connected together via cisco's IOS VPN. Each site is using public IP addresses internally. My question is, is it possible to use NAT on the inner networks at each location. for example site 1 subnet = 192.168.1.0 ...

We have a router acting as a VPN box. It does not do NAT, there is another router doing that. I had connections working with the Cisco VPN client 3.x, but after I setup PPTP on it, connections with the Cisco client do not work. A connection is made, ...

briant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this possible:VPN tunnel between a PIX on a private address being natted, and a 2600 with a public address? It seems to me that it won't work because you need a peer address configured on the 2600. Or is there a different way to do it?

bphelps by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need to set-up a secure VPN between two PIX's to be able to pass IP and also for remote PPTP clients to be able to access one of the PIX 's over the VPN.Does anyony have any guides / sample configs please?