cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a known issue with IPSec VPNing through a PIX 515 and accessing a Windows Terminal Services server in a DMZ? I have all my access lists set up correctly but the performance is erratic and the connection either pauses or locks up a lot. I am ...

exigent by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,in our central site we have a VPN3015 concentrator and a 3640 with ISDN PRI interfaces. In our remote locations we are using 1720s with IPSec for the internet connection (Ethernet) and additional ISDN ports.How can we establish an automatic ISDN b...

berndtonn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 setup for VPN access for external users. I'm using Win2k pro using pptp and l2tp/ipsec as a VPN client and Win2k server for Radius server. The problem I'm having is I'm getting error "691 -Access denied because username and/or passwo...

kylesmith by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on a design in which 150 remote sites equiped with cisco 1720 series routers and using ADSL, are required to call into a host site. I'd like to use IPSEC for security over this public infrastructure. In my present design, the remote 1720 ...

whitela4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble diagnosing (or even understanding why it happens) a software VPN IPSEC disconnection problem to a PIX 515. I have several (20) salesmen roaming about using the latest VPN client 3.5.x, and when they use dialup, they get an IPSEC d...

I have an internet connection supplied and managed by a vendor using a 515. Instead of creating a VPN connection with his PIX for security purposes, can I put in a PIX internally and create a vpn tunnel through his PIX to a third (remote) PIX?Any hel...

karl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PleaseI have problems.I´m not havet sucess with a VPN site to site.The fase 1 is retransmit in looping and no connect the VPN.I need know one better configuration: https://support.watchguard.com/advancedfaqs/5.0SOHO-CiscoPix.pdfIsn´t good.Debug:crypt...

flocato by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes