cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

In what type of situation would I use L2TPover IPSEC? This is an option to configure in the VPN 3000 concentrator.

bcarroll by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're considering implementing VPN tunnels to allow us to communicate with either one or two servers at a number of outside organizations that we do business with. To do this we need to provide a simple, plug and play solution to those outside organ...

rpeterson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Unix Director running nrDirector 2.2.3(S28) which remotely manages and monitors multiple sensors all running SigUpdate 3.1(2)S28.Can I enable IPSEC between my director and select sensors or is it an all or none proposition?

8rpalmer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've try setting up the pix 501 with the ezvpn to the 3005 but kept getting a no acceptable IKE SA on the concentrator. The samples shows the pix 501 with only vpnclient statements as show below: vpnclient vpngroup hwclient password <password> vpn...

hewryf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using a Cisco pix 515 as my VPN gateway (instead of a concentrator) to which users connect using the cisco vpn client . The users authentication is being done with the help of a Windows 2000 IAS. In concentrator i could see the details of the...

Hi,the vpn concentrator is connected to Internet through the Speedstream ADSL router. This adsl router is doing NAPT. How should I configure IPsec in the 3005 to work through the NAPT device? I was thinking of using IPsec over UDP. Which ports should...

I have a PIX setup to allow the locally connected network to get out through the PIX, for some reason my other internel routed subnets cant get out. )-;Any books, sites, tips, etc to help me get up to speed on the PIX?Thanks, Scott<-

stownsend by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix to vpn client configured. The pix has multiple dmz's, the problem is that my client cannot access all dmz's. I can access the inside network no problem, but when I try and ping a device directly connected to another interface I don't r...

h.hobart by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm planning to put security on my network,my point is i want to use tacacs+ server to allow users to get into the network.at the moment the only information I have is that i must configure a router with some AAA commands that doesnt worry me,but on...

siribat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an issue where if our central site VPN concentrator goes down then all of our remote sites can't access the internet. I just want to know if this is another built in "feature" of the 3002 Hardware Client, and if it isn't then what do we need...

zcude by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes