cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Two questions: 1- Does the lastest PIX code support IPsec passthru. Can I create an IPsec tunnel from a client on the inside interface to a concentrator on the outside (internet). when the PIX NAT/PAT all IP address on the inside network to the outsi...

I have installed the VPN client 3.1.1 client on my pc.We have an internal router, which routes between several VLANS.The vlans are on 192.168.0.0, 192.168.1.0 -192.168.8.0.this router sends all data to a PIX515, which in turns sends data out to our E...

My home network resides behind a cable modem connection to the internet with a static IP. I have a 1710 router/firewall with the VPN module. I need the VPN IOS configuration for the router that will allow me to connect via my cable connection from ...

rgparra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am just starting out on ipsec and I have a few questions, first off, I am trying to configure 2 routers connected with a crossover cable connected via the ethernet ports. For testing purposes can you run ipsec over the ethernet connection between t...

jasonh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We user the Cisco CVPN3030 and the Cisco CVPN client 3.5 (and 3.5 on the concentrator.) My question is - how crappy can the overall Internet end-to-end path be and still have the tunnel remain established? That is - at what point will latency or pa...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just installed Cisco VPN. My compter all of sudden went to blue screen saying "Converting from FAT32 to NFS file system". I didn't do anything to initiate this, so I was wondering if this was caused by my installing the VPN?Coincidentally, my con...

ameade by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a VPN Concentrator (3015) I have customers both IPSec and PPTP who want Dial Back up capability in case their internet connection fails. I currently plan to use a Cisco Access Router (AS5300) but not sure how routing will occur once ...

We are trying to developed a VPN solution. I wonder if there is a design guide to help me on that.The idea is to make video conference and data traffic too.If someone could give any idea I'll appreciate.Thanks.Rodrigo

i013815 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is how my netowrk is setupPIX 515 ( the configuration i send you is for this PIX)> PIX has 3 interfaces outside, inside - 10.1.0.0/22 -10.10.10.0/24 - 10.10.20.0/24 dmz - 192.168.0.0 I have VPN clients which this PIX assigns...