cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello community! I’ve the following network configuration: 2 ISP Router, 2 VPN concentrators 30xx and 2 edge router to my LAN. From the WAN side (Remote offices) there are VPN tunnels realized with PIXs in every remote office. I created a redundant c...

bogdahnt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to establish L2TP tunnel using IPSec. I have configured Cisco 3600 as LAC and also with the required IPSec configurations. When I try to establish L2TP tunnel using a PPP client connected to the LAC, the IPSec SA gets established pro...

awank by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How would you go about capturing syslog messages from a branch PIX (pix 506) which has a site-to-site VPN connection to our corporate office running a pix 515UR? I believe I can have the 506 send the syslog messages in the clear through the net, but...

mgeneral by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some directions for troubleshooting a router to router (LAN-to-LAN) vpn over the I-net.I can successfully ping from either direction.I can only establish telnet connectivity from hosts going in one direction. The following show command on one...

robanic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if anyone is using or is considering using a PIX firewall positioned between a Cisco VPN device (7140 in my case) and the corporate network to provide for firewalling for VPN traffic? My goal is to be able to use the PIX to enfo...

evanderb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to create a LAN to LAN VPN using 2 Cisco 827 connected to internet with fixed IP using only a tunnel interface ? I don't want to use encryption.The IOS is IP only rel 12.x.x and the lan use private IP. ANyOne has a configuration sample...

ggdde by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a laptop workstation using the Sonicwall VPN client (also written by SafeNet) to access a private network behind a Sonicwall DMZ, through an internet VPN, from another private network behind a Cisco PIX 515 firewall running a...

Hi I have a 1702 route on the branch office and want to use vpn to access main office with PIX. Following is log view message with Cisco client 1.1 on the windows 98:04:10:24.040 atmel - Initiating IKE Phase 1 04:10:24.150 atmel - SENDING>>>> ISAKMP...

bma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN Concentrator 3005 that was working great with Win2K clients and PPTP, but will not work at all with WinXP clients. I am running 2.5.2 on the 3005, so is it the software version that needs to be upgraded? Any help would be greatly appre...

acrown by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup IPSec between two routers,and have made debug crypto isakmp,debug crypto ipsec and debug engine commands enabled on both routers. When I use an extended ping from the source router internal interface to the Peer router internal interface...

joyce-qu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am just starting to investigate establishing a VPN using satellite connections. I have heard that Cisco routers will not work in this situation. If anyone has any feedback on this particular issue or the topic in general, I would appreciate your ...

Prudence by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes