cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Main office has a local network running all systems under 10.10.10.x. They have a main server, and seperate mail server, with the mail server having 2 network cards on 10.10.10.63 and 192.168.254.243. This in turn is linked directly to an ADSL router...

gordon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does this use aggresive mode instead of main mode?Is there a way to have it use MAIN mode? I am looking to use this with FreeSWan 1.92-Jeff

rgrcommo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble with some users connecting into our PIX box (pix520) via the VPN. They connect to the PIX fine, but never get beyond it. Not sure what is going on, but all W2K machines work great.

Is it possible to configure VPN between PIX 515 and MS 2000/NT/98 with its built in VPN client, consider MS machine as roaming and connects to internet from anywhere. if yes How??

fjahan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am looking for vpn concentrator. Who could give me suggestions: what's for PIX 515 maximum tunnel support (I have pix 515 vpn running now)? How about Nokia CC500 VPN Gateway for maximum support? does vpn concentrator have DHCP function(auto s...

bma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I found the following with W2K and VPN client 3.01.1) I get on internet through my ISP.2) I connect to my internal network through PIX and/or VPN 3005 concentrator with VPN dialer.3) I logon as (on Windows logon or after) an administrator and I get t...

murriware by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The VPN Client 3.1 is causing a few problems with many PC's at our company. When the new client detects a previous client it tries to uninstall it, but in the process it doesn't complete the uninstall. This causes the old client not to work and als...

I'm running windows 2k on the IBM laptops I deployed, and I already loaded the IPASS and CISCO VPN dialer v3.1 on the machine and it started up and connected fine, and it was also able to startup at the windows logon screen and startup IPASS and conn...

cohortq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who wants to have a router on one site, with ISDN Internet access, and use this to connect to a central site using IPSec/VPN. Are there any pointers to what I configure in the dialer-list to only dial when there is 'real' traffic, a...

i-kendall by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!I´ve got a problem configuring a VPN between 2 offices using 2 routers CISCO 827 and IPSec.I can´t comunicate both peers.I send the configuration of the routers.Can you help me?Thanx

Has anyone ever attempted to create a tunnel from the Cisco Client to a Netscreen device? If so, how? I have a Cisco 3005 VPN Concentrator and a Netscreen 10. I would like to be able to use the Cisco client to connect to both devices.

eric.roth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi !we want our customers to user our internet firewall,but this traffic doesn't need to be encrypted, howto split the traffic ?traffic to 10.1.1.1 to be encrypted, traffic to 10.1.1.2 not to be encrypted.cisco 3640 at main site cisco 1720 at custome...

Iske by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes