cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Sorry guys ..I am new to VPN and I dont Know how too go about ..but here goes the situation..I have a PIX 515 and VPN client 1.1 installed on a NT4 server.I have got des activation key from cisco.How can I install VPN on firewall and the NT 4 server...

s-ariga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.. I have to set up a VPN on a ADSL line. I will have a static IP address by the internet provider and I'l like to allow remote user to dial up the internet and set up a tunnel on my private network (10.1.1.x), loggin into an NT domain and see a...

adellino by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 515 is configured to hand out IP addresses from a pool. When a remote user authenticates to the PIX (through NT domain authentication via the ACS), they get an address. Machines on the local network can ping this address, but the remote machine...

berkam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The users in the remote offices have demonstrated that the Desktop Client to Firewall VPN tunnel shows a better performance than the router to firewall VPN tunnel while using a client/server application, where as ping tests utlizing large packets siz...

rellender by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the PIX 520 6.0(1). I am trying to set up the L2tp using the Microsoft CA. I can get the certificate from the Microsoft CA. However, when I try to establish the L2TP tunnel. I alway get the following error Any thought about this?This Error Me...

ericliu65 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm confused here. I support a mixed NOS, NT & Novell. I start the VPN session with a login to the PIX. I have the workstation (Win98) configured so that it logs on to NT w/o problems. I use the MS Clients. When I set the Novell as default client, p...

Does the Unity Client version 3.1 now support the VPN 5000 Concentrators? I was under the impression that you still needed to use the 5000 client in order to create remote access VPNs with the 5000 Concentrator.Thanks

m-raft by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have about a dozen offices around the globe, all on Cisco euipment, with each location having one or more 2600/3600 routers and 515/520 pix firewalls.All sites are linked using leased lines, normally of slow speeds - 64-512 kbps. Before the VPN,...

a-gabriel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have established a network VPN to a machine to machine connection, however, the customer at a remote location cant see other systems on the network, and I cant see his other systems on the network. Is their a way to access the whole network, or at...

jason by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

vpn

what is ment by vpn and how it works and what arethe adventages and disadvantages and how to configure it on cisco 2610 route

putta_jp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes