cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

we want to establish ipsec tunnels between vpn clients and central internet router (7xxx). Is it possible to use a loopback interface with private ip address as the tunnel endpoint (where we set the 'crypto map' reference)?happy to hear from you.jo

I installed VPN client 2.5.2 on Windows ME and when I try to connect through the 3000 concentrator, I get an error saying 'IPSEC service not loaded'. Is this client compatible with Windows ME?

gberner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking at a VPN box which can take care of Access VPN as well as Site to Site VPN. We are looking at 500 Access VPN users and 100 Site to Site VPN. Which is the ideal box to take care of both VPN's. Can a 7140 VPN box take care of this requir...

vmano by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3005 VPN Concentrator. I can get WIN95/98 and NT4 users to logon and browse (Web and Server), however, WIN2k users can establish a tunnel but cannot do any form of browsing. We are using the 3.0.1 client. I have tried everything I could t...

b.maresca by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers each connected to two providers (running BGP) providing redundant VPN routes. I also want to add a PIX for security and proxy of internal users. Is the best way.... to create a subnet that an ethernet interface of each BGP router a...

cclark by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well I need to implement VPN for my company,I have a 2610 a PIX firewall 515 and VPN client Software, I dont want to use VPN concentrator. I believe we can do the tunnelling without VPN concentrators. Where will these clients terminate ....on the rou...

Hi,after Installation of the VPN-Client 1.1, the binding of the IP-protocol at the embedded nic is lost. I can bind a new IP-protocol at the nic, but after restart, the binding is again lost. After uninstall of the VPN-Client, the IP-binding at the n...

schorb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I set up a vpn on the dmz. It is working perfectly now. I need to add extra security commands, if any on the pix for this vpn link so to protect against the vpn device itself and my internal network. Need suggestions, Thank you.

lawanj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am new to networking, but have been given the task of improving VPN performance at my office. We are a small company (12) who mostly work from home. We have a DSL connection and a 675 Router at the office. Behind the router is our server t...

adaml by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a client that wants to connect via the public Internet to a branch office in another country. The branch only has a connection through a cable ISP, and they can give him a public IP, but they will NAT from the inside of the cable (10.X.X...

isafutch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using the vpn cleint to connect to our intranet as interem fix untill we get on the company backbone. Sometimes I get an error when I start the vpn client "The Ipsec service could not be started and remote connection to the IPsec server could ...

rmchugh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am the Lan Admin for a small bank. We are currently running Netware for our network ,but are planning on migrating to WIN2000 soon. We are looking for a cost effective solution for a small VPN that would allow some of our staff to work from home or...

sellis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes