cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm a bit new to cisco and want to connect two offices wich have a 24h internet connection with a cable modem. I want to connect them together with two 1605 R wich have two ethernet ports. Is it possible to make a vpn between the sites with the...

How can I link an MPLS VPN and an IPSec one? I know I terminate the IPSec on a VPN500x and route into a VLAN, but can I route an MPLS VPN into a VLAN, and if so, how?Andy Billington

I'm having a lot of problems with our VPN's bouncing. This is a hub-spoke VPN topology. A VPN connection will drop and will not reinitiate until a "clear isa sa" or a "clear ipsec sa" is used. Many times I find that I must "clear int" and then bri...

pbass by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have TACACS+ setup on a linux box for authentication/authorization of VTY session on our core routers. I have the authentication part working, but the authrozation does not seem to control the cmd I wants each user/group to have. Does any one hav...

kbillings by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a typical customer case where i need to pass routing updates over VPN and have 3des encryption as well.The scenario:1- Five locations across the country . All five locations have Pix firewalls with VPN 3Des licences. 2.I also have spare 2600 s...

We have PIX515 firewall with outside and inside interface.We have Cisco VPN 5000 Access VPN client in one of our machines on the inside network. We are trying to access a VPN 5000 concentrator on the outside network. What are the ports that need to b...

vmano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I understand correctly, there is not a vpn client product which will run on the Windows 2000 OS. Is there one in the works? When will it be available? Where can I get a copy? Is there a Beta version?

Customer is requesting this setup. How do I congiure the VPN 3005 for this. The remote sitehas the PIX 506 and wants a tunnel to the VPN 3005.TIA

davex316 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am new to this VPN technology and i am tasked in my company to research about this.As a start, i have a PIX515 and planning to set this up for remote access VPN, that is a Win95/98 dialup machine to an ISP.My question is, show version in my PIX ...

jbandres by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our 80-user network has a full T-1 Internet connection protected by a PIX firewall running PIX ver. 5.1(2). We have about a dozen remote users connecting to the network using Cisco Secure VPN Client v 1.1. In most cases, it works acceptably well. How...

I have implemented Private Addressing scheme at the branch offices of my organisation. Now I need to be able to connect to each node in the branch offices through the internet using VPN. My idea is to configure each office as a seperate VLAN under th...

akin61 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am the systems admin for my company. We have need for our external sales reps to access our home network via the internet globally. A couple of months ago, I was reading documentation of Cisco routers and it appeared the 1720 was capable of standal...

dparker by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes