cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have the 3000 working with the VPN client. However, I am having trouble getting a L2TP/IPEC tunnel working from W2K. Our goal is to route through a W2K box with other computers at our remote site. We are getting no response from the 3000 and wou...

troy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're trying to implement a dial vpn solution for some customers and i'd like to knowyour recomendations:1. Customer wants to use isdn in order to get connected (he will use our NAS's).2. Customer wants to transmit data under tunneling/encryption whe...

chatasos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN3030 I am trying to create a PPTP connection with using a PC with Win2K Pro. I am using the Win2K client. The error I am getting states that I am trying to send a request to the 3030 saying I want to use a specific address (Error 735). ...

morriss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2620 router with IOS Verison 12.2.2T with IPSec and going to connect as remote user with Universal VPN Client 3.0. Need help setting up this VPN. I'm confused on the encr.. and the setting in the router...Please HELP

I've been troubleshooting a problem with the PIX firewall and the Cisco Secure VPN 1.1 client for a couple of days now and it has me stumped. Here are the details:From my Windows 98 client with the VPN adapter installed and the Cisco v 1.1 client, I...

dlatvala by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a PIX (6.1) and many users with VPN client 3.x. Some of them are behind various network equipment (Firewall, router ...) which perform dynamic NAT (PAT). Of course in this case the VPN doesn't work.I found two potential solution :-> IPSec ov...

jsteunou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I am looking for a stable IOS version to run both SSH & IPSec. I was intending to use 12.1(5) for IPSec but apparently SSH is not supported on that IOS version.Any comments will be most appreciated.

Is there any issues with setting up firewall/vpn on the same box using a cisco 1720. I heard a few stories about ipsec and nat. Will that cause any problems. I have an email server and webserver which i would like to make their services available to ...

stevent by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network layout:VPN 3030 in parallel with PIX 520 6.0(1)3030 split into internal, publicPIX split into internal, dmz and public3030 and PIX both connected on internal side to CAT 6506 with L3Problem:If I connect to the 3030 using a VPN client (3.0) fr...

rtober by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setting up PIX 515, IOS 6.01. What are the drawbacks for using PPTP instead of IPSEC? Cust.wants to authenticate with Cisco ASC. Is this only possible with PPTP, not with IPSEC ? PPTP allows MS-clients, IPSEC requires Cisco 3.0 client. PPTP gives 40-...

henningj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a connection between 2 FW (Cisco PIX-506 and WatchGuard Firebox) via VPN tunnel ... It works fine until SA lifetime expires and the the new ISAKMP SA is not initiated.The only way to make it work is to restart the PIX. Any idea ? Thanks ...

mjerbi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes