cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone.If I set DNS value 8.8.8.8 in the group policyA DNS query goes to a tunnel.I hope that the DNS query goes to the internet directly.But I don't know how to do it. thank you in advancebest regards

Hello,We have a problem with AnyConenct. Our customers can no longer connect. The error message appears: "AnyConnect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway. Please try connect again." The common Internet connection is ...

Hello, I’m looking for direction in adding an Anyconnect profile with SBL enabled to a Windows image. This would allow us to image a pc and ship directly to the end user without having to login as them, download the SBL update to Anyconnect before sh...

I purchased an RV340W to support VPN access for a small business. After digging through piles of documentation, it seemed I needed to buy AnyConnect client licenses in order to use the router as intended, so I've done that. I've got the licenses asso...

SteveP1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use ASAv50 version 9.12(3)9 We found some problem below . We use IPSEC client to site and use 3rdparty IPSEC Client . ASAv50 IPSEC Session found IP Duplicate but don't have IPSEC session on ASAv . We try command show vpn-sessiondb but not found th...

jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, I configured remote vpn with ldaps authentification on the FTD device. If I try to connect with anyconnect, than I take the error: PKI[8]: val status=1: cert subject: /CN=dc Root CA - 1. ctx->error: (0)ok, cert_idx: 2PKI[8]: val stat...

Hi, I am new here! I am using Fedora Workstation 30 on VMware (my host is Windows 10). Anyconnect ver: anyconnect-linux64-4.4.03034 I have two problems:GUI: Anyconnect GUI is not available if I want to connect using desktopTerminal: Anyconnect does n...

Amin2234 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help from expert like you:--------------------------------Laptop -->( Internet Cloud)--->  ASA Firewall ---> LAN Anyconnect profile configured on ASA FW with Tunnelspecified for Split-tunnel profile. After Laptop got connected to Anyconnect VPN,...

NDP by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks.  Currently have a 2110 (ASA code) VPN standalone.  Thinking about adding another VPN 2110 with the same configs.  Is it possible to configure VPN Load-balancing and also make them into an Active/Standby pair?  I can't find much documenta...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes