cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to set up Umbrella promotion COVID-19 for remote workers? They will connect directly to internet without VPN. There will be about 50 remote workers. For centra l site same customer has a Sonicwall Firewall, and also need...

I have a case open with Cisco regarding this, but the owner is not responding to me, so I thought I'd look for help here.  I have a 25-pack of AnyConnect Plus licenses showing up as a PAK number in the traditional licensing section of the software si...

PAK.png
vtxchris by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is driving me up the wall... I have a HA pair of 5508-x running 9.8(4)15  Anyconnect version is anyconnect-win-4.7.04056-webdeploy-k9.pkg I use the VPN client to then RDP to my work desktop, this has worked fine for a few weeks at least. Suddenl...

anyconnect_!.png anyconnect_2.png

I have the latest version of the VPN client isntalled.  I've re-installed it several times.  When I start the program - it will freeze, and be come very slow.  Like usually 2-3 minutes per click.  It will eventually connect, but  the application, is ...

js by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there I have a query, when i connect to the Cisco Anyconnect vpn using Airtel(ISP) dongle which is manufactured by huawei, the connected VPN service has access of 4 application and the same has accessible, but the other service link google, gmail ...

I currently cannot get the  AnyConnect program downloaded on my MacBook Pro. I previously had it downloaded and connected Properly, but earlier this week it suddenly unmapped the drives I had connected to the VPN. I then uninstalled AnyConnect and wh...

Hi I decided to set up a new ASA 5516 Firewall with a VPN connection using anyconnect. Normally i would let all traffic route through to the inside interface for other networks including internet so i wouldnt need a NAT setup. However, a new requirem...

broadleon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We use the split tunnel feature on our Corporate AnyConnect VPN. Users get to servers over the VPN and internet access is pushed out to their local internet apart from certain websites. We have a hosted website in AWS that is locked down to the p...

Hi,I have been trying to configure the ASA5515X (9.12.4) with IOS as FlexVPN with VTI on ASA. IOS Router 4331 is acting as HUB and ASA as spoke. In order to run the dynamic routing protocol, its must to have tunnel interface on ASA. The configuration...

I have a group of users that use Windows 10 machines with a built in 4G adapter.  These uesrs would have issues where the VPN would disconnect and reconnect and just have issues. Laptops loose internet connectivity and have to reboot.  We are doing F...

Hi.I have implemented PPTP connections to authenticate to an windows IAS wich then looks in the AD user database for authentication. Now i want to accomplish the exact same thing for SSL VPN connections. How do i proceed my configuration on the route...