cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Community,We have an IPSec Site to Site VPN between our company and another company. They informed us that the VPN tunnel had went down for a short time. When troubleshooting and looking at the logs I saw this: Apr 24 11:36:56.700: IPSEC(key_eng...

ccraddock by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that is running a VPN link with a PIX 501 at each end. A remote office of about 5 users is connecting to a Citrix server at head office through the VPN tunnel, and they are basically getting very bad performance.We have tried all th...

Hi, does Cisco ASA support VPN connection from Openconnect client? I have very simple configuration and it everything seems OK "Device completed SSL handshake with client outside:X.X.X.X/9553 to X.X.X.X/443 for TLSv1.2 session", but next message is "...

mdubec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I'm currently in a scenario that made me think if it would work. My firewall is a VPN hub to several partners that peer with me with private IP addresses. So far, i've managed to do not let any partner private subnet overlap, but righ...

Hi,i would like to check and let me know.I deployed IPSec tunnel with my cisco router and Paloalto FW using VTI.After configuration , tunnel is up .Ike 2 sa is also ready . IPsec sa is also (Active/Active).Every things ok.All traffic are pass through...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA and HP iMC

Dear all,i would like to ask some question.For ASA ,which interface should i use for SNMP trap ?  i have other problem.let me know IPSec can carry video stream ? because my remote site and i DC is connect IPsec.i can RDP access to remote site and rem...

iMC.PNG
MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I configure my router the same way FlexVPN: AnyConnect IKEv2 Remote Access with AnyConnect-EAP.I have two problems.1. I cannot access internal web by browser when i use iphone ipad, ( i try to another ios version 11 to 12). But i can access in...

faxudu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Fellow Network Warriors, I am having an issue with VPN phones (Cisco 8861) and the ASA (5585X). We have VPN services fully working until we enable the DTLS tunnel for this VPN profile. After enabling DTLS and testing we receive the following "e...

Hello all, This is my first post and  I hope you can help me with this issue. I upgraded to Mojave 10.14.4 and I tried to install AnyConnect Secure Mobility. I receive this error message, pic attached. Any advice on that? I would greatly appreciate i...

AlexisMc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community,I am currently studying for the CCNA-Security exam and am doing a deep dive on IPSec and VPN's. I may be going too deep on some of these topics for the exam but I resolved to REALLY try to understand what is going on "underneath the ho...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a VPN issue between a ASA and a Fortigate.I believe that the issue is on the Fortigate side, but some things on the ASA give me pause.In my configuration traffic from the ASA (172.30.8.x) bound for 192.168.1.x or 192.168.2.x goes to the F...

newcityit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes