cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello i am confused in vpns protocols and i need little clarification if possible, is it safe to say that layer 3 ( network ) vpn protocols : IPsec,MPLSlayer 2 ( data ) vpn protocols : PPTP,L2TP,L2Flayer 4 ( transport ) vpn protocols : SSL/TLSlayer 7...

Hazem123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do the ASA support GRE tunnels specifically for DMVPN tunnels?   I read somewhere that maybe the newest ASA firmware, 9.9x-something, might support it....   do you know if Cisco has finally added this on the ASA if so, can you provide a link?   thank...

insccisco by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have Cisco ISR ISR4431: 03.16.01a.S, Changed it to: ISR4451-X/K9 16.06.05. Migrated all 8 IPSec tunnels with same configuration, but two of them are flapping every two minutes. : Debug shows this: May 13 14:04:43.761: %CRYPTO-4-IKMP_NO_SA: IK...

from88 by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I initially set up an AnyConnect VPN to go to a single internal subnet, and that is working.  However, we are adding several more subnets, and I cannot access any of them across the AnyConnect VPN.  All of the subnets terminate directly on the ASA t...

rwills by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys! I have the following situation:I have 02 sites (A and B), Both sites have communication with each other using MPLS circuitsSite A I have a Meraki MX64 with internet connected.Site B already has an internet connection, but for some users, ...

we have  a lan to lan IPSec VPN, and it will disconnect 1 or 2 times everyday randomly,  and it will auto re-connect after 5 ~10 minutes.we want to check the log to get the cause. I wondering if something can tell me how to get the log?the command  #...

ronald.su by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a pair of ASA 5508-X, configured to failover, providing VPN services.We have a number of site-to-site IPSEC VPNs terminating on the ASA, using a mixture of 800 series routers, and ISR4331's. Each VPN carries a number of subnetsThis all wor...