cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I built a handful of VPN for a company using this guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-firewalls/212478-configure-asa-virtual-tunnel-interfaces.html  in the IPsec profile section (2nd point) it mentions ...

Currently running Anyconnect 4.5x and ASA 9.6.x. I have Azure MFA working for authentication/2-factor. The user gets prompted for username and password, a radius requests goes to Azure MFA. It does username/password auth and 2-factor, and then sends ...

Ralphy006 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,To connect to a AnyConnect VPN, we use USB tokens and smart cards. These tokens / cards often store several certificates of user for various services (VPN, Wi-Fi, mail, etc.).Each service has its own certificate template. In the certificate te...

Spryjkov by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently installed AC 4.6 on a corporate laptop, but after the installation completes, TND fails and prompts the user to connect to the VPN. While reviewing the ipconfig /all  output on the laptop, I noticed there was a foreign domain name listed ...

Good day Experts, I have 6 sites with one central site, I would like the following? All sites to connect to one central site, 2. I need all the traffic to be encrypted as they pass through the tunnels.Issue with VPNs is i will need to have interestin...

two peers are reachable from one to another . But vpn is not working. show crypto isakmp sa    command showing empty.Site A Router Configuation :!version 15.1no service timestamps log datetime msecno service timestamps debug datetime msecno service p...

ak2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to figure out how to update an anyconnect profile XML and make it seamless to my users. Tricky part is, the new xml profile enables certificate auth. So it's required to be there when a tunnel-group is selected. Current:Tunnel-group-AProfi...

Ralphy006 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well. I'm having a few issues with an IPSec tunnel between a Draytek router and Cisco ASA. The site has two LANs that run alongside each other  LAN 1 - Main Office LAN 192.168.4.0 /24LAN 2 - Production LAN 10.20.21.0 /2...

Can not register on sip server, but all other services works good.Cisco ASA 5520.L2-VPN. Without NAT-translation.OS: Linux and Windowssplit-tunnel-policy: tunnelspecified In case of using ASA "tunnelspecified" routing policy (with default gateway "et...

kaliga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I have issue with IPSec tunnels between my Cisco ASAs and Google Cloud. I tried on different ASA and different GCloud regions.I was making a tunnel with ikev1 like that: crypto ipsec ikev1 transform-set ESP-AES-SHA esp-aes esp-sha-hmac cryp...

I get the following message when trying to connect on the computer I normally use for vpn.  This started after some windows and Windows Defender updates were installed.  I also tried installing McAfee Livesafe.  Neither is recognized by Cisco.  I uni...

dbertran by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes