cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, we got a customer where we implemented AnyConnect with always-on and Captive Portal detection & remediation on Windows 7 Clients. If a client connects on a hotspot, AnyConnect recognizes the captive portal but browser is not able to connet becaus...

mirmer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi out there I am trying to brainstorm a bit - my company here is currently using Microsoft DA for remote access which in fact is a brilliant implementation of a remote access technology - but only for MS platform I am tasked with designing a solutio...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Cisco Anyconnect sessions terminating on an ASA5525.    Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.6(4)8Device Manager Version 7.9(1)151 Compiled on Wed 11-Apr-18 19:59 PDT by buildersSystem image file is "disk0:/asa964-8-smp-k8.bin...

Hi all, I believe the 3 authentication methods in a Site-Site VPN are PSK, PKI and RSA-sig. But I am not very clear about how different PKI and RSA Sig mechanisms are from each other. So can someone please explain the difference between same?   Regar...

I was able to connect my vpn client version 5.0.07.0290 through my regular internet ethernet or wifi, but couple of days back it stopped and i am now able to connect only through my phone's hotspot any ideas???

GarySingh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have been trying for the past couple weeks to get a VPN connection working from our Corporate office to one of our remote sites located in another state. We have nearly 100 working VPN connections in and out of state that are already workin...

kfesenko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts   I could change company_logs, tray icon etc... but can't change below icon (red circle). Is it possible to change? Best Regards, Jongman

Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 9.37.27 PM.png
jongmkim by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi cisco experts! So i just learn about IPSEC VPN. I have learned and thankfully understand these configuration (from youtube) :    crypto isakmp policy 10 encryption aes 256 authentication pre-share group 5 ! crypto isakmp key secretkey address...

Our ASAs consist of 5516-x and 5508-x and are all fully licenced and under support. Why can we not download the Anyconnect 4 clients. We get the message Additional Entitlement Required. What do Cisco expect you to use if they wont allow you to down...

I am in the process of standing up 3 new ASA 5516-X devices to replace our old ASA 5520 VPN firewalls that are EOL next month on September 18th. I have the first one up and running having replaced the old 5520 about 2 weeks ago. The device name and I...

timsnover by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , i have configured an IPSEC VPN client , the tunnel connection is stablished and ok , but i can not ping to inside network from VPN client, but if try a nslookup from VPN client , it is resolved through the VPN perfectly. Do anybody knows what co...

Hi all,   We have recently got a pair of 881 routers as they are on the compatibilty list for Azure Route Based VPN   Have configured the router, set up the vpn gateway etc on azure and downloaded the configuration   but....it doesn't work! Can anyon...

I am setting up asa in my GNS3 lab, however I am unable to ping across the firewall, from inside interface to outside interface. Here is my running-config ..I am sure I am missing some I am not sure what. If someone can find what it is, that would be...

slicerpro by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: