cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys , I have problem with anyconnect , I have a profile for Providers ,  group-policy Proveedor1 internalgroup-policy Proveedor1 attributes wins-server none dns-server value xxxxxxxxxxxxxx vpn-simultaneous-logins 50 vpn-filter value VPN_Proveedor...

Ramirov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I need to setup a remote access VPN with 3 profiles.   My question is where on ASDM, can I configure accss rules for each profile :   For example :   Profiles 1 : access all VLANS Profiles 2 access only VLAN 200 Profile 3 : acces VLAN 150 and V...

sam cook by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ciscoasa(config)#ip local pool vpnpool 10.1.3.1-10.1.3.254 mask 255.255.255.0ciscoasa(config)#webvpnciscoasa(config-webvpn)#enable outsideciscoasa(config-webvpn)#anyconnect image disk0:/anyconnect-win-4.6.01103-webdeploy-k9.pkgciscoasa(config-webvpn)...

Hello everyoneattached the logs of the non-negotiation of the l2l tunnel.the two peers are on two ASAs on different contextsIf I move one of the two tunnels on the main context, the tunnel is negotiated.Can you help me? Thanks in advance Daniele

Hello,   I am running DMVPN which is working really great for all of my sites except one that is halfway across the globe. The latency is above 200ms and the tunnels seem to bounce a lot for no reason. We have called the ISP a lot to see if there is ...

joe.fodor by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am begineer in networking.I confuse in encryption. In our branches have two VPN tunnel. One is IPSec and other is DMVPN tunnel.IPsec go to DC 1 and DMVPN tunnel go to DC2. I would like to know : one isakmp policy IPsec tunnel apply physical int...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I need an urgent help, i have a vpn connection between Cisco router and Microsoft azure, I can ping the azure dns server but the show crypto commands shows nothing, the configuration for my VPN as follow:crypto ikev2 proposal IKE-PROP-AZURE ...

derar1990 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I am configuring a VPN based on Anyconnect and I would like to use a certificate-map to split internal and external users into two tunnel groups. The objective is to redirect internal users (with a certificate signed by a specific CA) to th...

vtribut01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Is there any particular command which can be used to accept ASA VPN to accept existing anyconnects installed on clients ?  Because on the ASA VPN wizard it does not seem possible to move on from the anyconnect image upload step.    

Seeker369 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,   looking for help with Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client 4.5.04029. On my work laptop, IT forced deploy of Win10 update 1709. The update script removed and reinstalled Anyconnect.  After the update, NAM service won't start. Manual star...

Capture.JPG
Waylander by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes