cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Listers,   I have the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client on windows 10 64bit. My VPN connectivity is fine After the connectivity is done I can even remote to various servers using MSTSC ( Remote Desktop Client) When I do an telnet to one of...

Hi We have just purchased a point to point connection between our 2 Data centers and wondered what is the best choice of VPN for this king of connection and also would we be best using ASA or Routers as endpoints.??   Thanks

Hi All,BACKGROUNDWe have an ASA on site that is running VPN connectivity out to the web from head office location. Accordingly, we having nothing plugged into the inside interface just the Outside interface where we interconnect to the web. The ASA i...

veltech by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I connect my laptop through company LAN, i got my laptop private ip and public ip, also private ip of my dns server.   is it able to get public ip of my dns without logging to firewall to check?   also how to check whether i'm in VPN or not in VPN? t...

Mary by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!   Interesting, how mach can I add subnets to the IPsec tunnel on Cisco ASA? Now, when I add to the tunnel, some subnets are not visible in the tunnel, but after the rebuild, others not are visible...   Configuration: Cisco ASA 5515-X (~30 subn...

I am currently trying to create a VPN connection to connect to the network of my university. But the Anyconnect installer page always stucks at "the installer is detecting your operating system and CPU..." but then nothing happens anymore. I tried to...

Lena.222 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have some trouble with a L2tp/IpSec  VPN. I configured the L2tp/IpSec VPN using ASDM-Wizzard and created a user tester during this prozess. I configured the Win10 Client and it is working. After that I added more users. But none of them work,...

ciscocase by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am using TACACS+ to create anyconnect vpn profiles. I can not establish remote connectivity from a remote desktop? Can anyone help me?

Nub65 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I saw some deployment using only 1 leg (outside only) for their RAVPN and some I saw 2x leg (outside and inside). I just want to know what are the benefits for those 2 kinds of deployment in the perspective of security?