cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hello i need to know if your rv110w could be use as vpn server only, in a lan with other router already present that work for internet connection and dhcp server. and naturally make portaforwarding to the correct vpn server of the cisco rv110w for ma...

Hello All ,    We are using multiple SVTI tunnels over EIGRP , we are facing issue for tunnels flapping . The log and configuration is mentioned below ;-   %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: EIGRP-IPv4 4: Neighbor srcaddr=Y.Y.y.y (Tunnel201) is up: new adjacencyLINE...

UniWAQ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I'm trying to get a S2S tunnel between ASA and Juniper up and running, but i'm getting the following error in the ASA log:   Jun 13 2018 11:14:18: %ASA-3-751022: Local:ASASide:500 Remote:JuniperSide:500 Username:JuniperSide IKEv2 Tunnel rej...

Hi,   Has anyone configured AWS route-based VPNs that are terminating different VPCs. I.E multiple VPNs.   The AWS VGW service has some restrictions that need to be considered when provisioning VPNs. The first restriction is that a given AWS region c...

Hi  everyone,   I know there is a technology named vpn,but i don't know whether there is any different site-to-site vpn and lan-to-lan vpn.   what are site-to-site and lan-to-lan vpn?please help me to explain it,thanks~

Hi all, I am trying to set up the Site to Site VPN for the first time. I have completed the wizard but am unable to ping the other side. The two networks have different masks, does this matter? Site A is 10.49.0.0/16, Site B is 192.168.1.0/24. Result...

nice2michu by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  everyone;   very urgentI have a problem. ISR4331 and Juniper SRX establish IPSec VPN.This IPSEC VPN can be established, but ISR4331 sees a lot of QM_IDLE, as follows:    rz1#show cryp isa saIPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SAdst             src             sta...

Hello together, I recently upgraded from my ASA5505 to a 5506 Everything went well expect the anyconnect connection. For same reason I can’t connect to the ASA. Sadly my ISP only give me only private ip with a crappy router. So I have to double NAT. ...

ascii by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are sending traffic sourced from the ASA's inside interface over our l2l vpn tunnel. We need to NAT the inside interface's IP address. NAT works when we ping *to* the inside interface over the tunnel; we receive replies and we see hit counts on th...

esa_fresa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created a Site to Site VPN,  when i disable the firewall its working fine,  if i enable thefirewall i am getting the below error.    Connection Refused - Policy violationESP **.***.***.***:53243->***.**.**.**:3389 on eth2   i have created acce...

sivalaxmi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes