cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   Can someone please clear my doubt.   I am configuring internet router 4451 for my network.   I am confused about what ip address should i give for inside interface.   The ip address on my core swith are 10.10.0.0 range with data vlan 10.10....

Hi All,   I've put together a design for vpn, dmz and internet access. It's a medium site with approx 100 users, a public website and 20 or so remote workers: https://imgur.com/OAMZwQ7 There is an MPLS VPN connection between branches and i want the i...

siscon00b by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm attached to an ISP which provides to me an MPLS VPN.Can I use IPsec to encrypt data from my site to the branch office which is connected through the same provider?Thanks

blixer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm working on an issue with a customer failing to failover from MPLS to their DMVPN cloud. It's a single router that has both an MPLS and internet connection. On the MPLS line they're running BGP and on the DMVPN tunnels they're running EIGRP...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please try connecting again.      10:09:43    Ready to connect.      10:09:46    Contacting avpn.paroleboard.gov.uk.      10:09:50    User credentials entered.      10:09:51    Establishing VPN session...      10:09:51    The AnyConnect Downloader is...

I have been testing the TND of anyconnect on your ASA 9.4 with permium peers using Windows 10 Clients and Anyconnect 3.1/4.5. I am simply createting an Anyconnect profile, enabling Automatic VPN Policy.  Trusted Network :DisconnectUntrusted:ConnectTr...

Mogs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My router (Cisco 3825 15.0(1)M6) configured to auto entoll after 60% of the validity of the certificates.The renew date field is not showing in  the 'show crypto pki certificates.Can you please advise what is the problem as I didn't find any relat...

ToX1c1986 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have received form from third party, they want us to configure VPN connection with their system Their VPN details: 1. Technical Information Name / FQDN VPN Concentrator IP Address (GW) *.*.*.* VPN Device Description Cisco ASA 5555 VPN Device Versi...

jay1991 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,   I'm started as trainee job couple weeks ago and my first task is to migrate Cisco ASA to a Fortigate firewall. I have CCNA experience so I'm not completely lost.    My problem is how to move all the VPN credentials from Cisco to FortiGate one?...

matti_nok by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes