cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two ASA (see the picture) ASA in europe sits behind NAT. There are two tunnels. The one that comes up first works. The other one has 0 decrypted packets. Packets are being encrypted for both tunnels on USA side. Is there any solution?

We just replaced an ASA5510 with a new ASA5516x. Everything worked smoothly except for traffic between our network and traffic on the customer end of a site-to-site VPN tunnel.   Old system: ASA5510 version 9.1(7)15.New system: ASA5516x version 9.9(1...

cpholt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN

Hello Guys I am new to VPN and need some help regarding IKEv2 on Site-to-Site IPSEC tunnel. We have tunnels on ASA which are encrypting traffic using IKEv1. We want to upgrade them to IKEv2. We have both IKEv1 and IKEv2 policy configured on ASA nowbu...

Looking for management and prerformance tool to provide VPN performance, top user, peak and ave active users, trending, monthly, quarterly, per user, per business unit.. - across  multiple clusters of Firepower/ASA VPNs for a very large enterprse  (>...

rwoynicz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, Looking for some help with my IPSec site-to-site VPN. The VPN connection is up and active, I can ping between my sites and share files however it's very very slow. Browsing and opening files are almost impossible. Both sides are Cisco ...

trying to add a new l2l vpn with the same config thats been deployed to many sites between asa 5505 (remote) and asa5550 (head end) with this new one we are using a new type of broadband router and im seeing debug error:        Ignoring IKE SA (dst) ...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a few of questions regarding a S2S VPN set up I'm being asked to complete.  To give you some background, a vendor is requesting a many-to-one NAT from our 2 of our internal hosts to a single public IP address and wants to use this pub...

Hello,I need help connecting to a Site-To-Site VPN.Scenario:I have a Cisco 881 which I use as router/firewall.It is behind the router my ISP provides (FritzBox 3390).I want to establish a connection from my Cisco 881 to a client's VPN and only route ...

Pilz by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,   is it possible to have site to site vpn using asaB with below setup?   internal<->asaB(private ip) <--asaA-->(interface with public ip)<--->internet router<-- > internet<--> remote asa    pls kindly point me to any documentation if any. so far...

Dear All,   I am planning to use Cisco 5915 in one of the remote sites, the Cisco 5915 will be embedded in enclosure box, my question is that our network is based on IPsec over DMVPN with EIGRP, dose cisco 5915 support and what IOS I have found two  ...

Does any version of Software running on any ios or ios-xe routers (i.g 1941/ASR 1000) or an ASA (x series & traditional ASA) support the use of dynamic dns names for remote peer (IPsec tunnel) rather than traditional IP address?   I suppose that this...

Hawk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Community, I am noticing a partner (50.x.y.30) is sending multiple Phase 1 Requests to our VPN router (64.w.z.111) but cannot figure out why. Any idea what would cause this or how to fix it? All of our other VPN peers only show 1 Phase 1 setup.   I b...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes