cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,   I have a simple design of a cisco 887 on ADSL, setup with dialer etc, I am trying to make a VPN so one PC from outside can connect and see the internal network 172.20.20.0 255.255.254.0.   The config for VPN is the below   *************...

fotismark by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,  I am presented with the possibility of putting together a lab to evaluate this platform.  Initially I'll be working with two WS-C3850-24XS-S, each with a C3850-NM-2-40G. Wires, SFPs, OS version, proper feature set, etc. already taken...

ggalteroo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to install Cisco ASA 5506-X on for a new project. I went thru setup wizard but internet is not working! Anyone please help me with the settings. Our public IP: 50.227.105.126 Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.248  Default Gateway : 50.227.105.1...

mbhuiyan1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in order to comply with the security policies i need to confirm if ASR 1004 supports the following parameters. Pre Shared Key (PSK) AES-GCM-256 (AES GCM Mode with 256bit) Null (GCM Encrytion Algorithm required) Group21 (521-bit random ECP) SHA-5...

Resolved! WLC 4404

Hello,   I have a new WLC 4404, it is refurbished. I want to configure it via console cable but i am not able to create a console session. I have connected my console cable in console port to the WLC. My cable is fine and also my laptop is also fine ...

I have an l2l vpn established with a partner, I have no control over the partners endpoint.  We have some overlapping subnets so I am natting my internal traffic before sending it over the vpn.  I have never done this before so am not clear on the or...

I have a Cisco2921 router in which I have this IOS-c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M3.bin. Does this have SSL_VPN in order for me to enable anyconnect VPN for my anyconnect client? When I do "show license all", the list doesn't show SSL_VPN. Does this...

sroyrster by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In the log am getting: ISAKMP:(0): No Cert or pre-shared address key.   I know there is a key configured for sure, wonder why it doesn't pick it up ? Identical configuration on both tunnel sides. GRE tunnel is coming up. Once you start applying i...

Argo by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Team,                  Kindly provide the configuration example for client SSL VPN in ASA 5520..If get the configuration CLI mode as well..   Thanks Muthukumar

Dear Engineers,   One of our customers provided our engineers Anyconnect for remote connection. Those engineers are suffering slow download speeds. I have noticed that there is problem with negotiating DTLS. I have checked RFC for DTLS. I can see tha...

Jaru by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   So it's been awhile since I've used TACACS+, but when I configure one of my switches to use it, it is still using the local authentication instead of TACACS+. Here's the config:   aaa new-model ! ! aaa group server tacacs+ TAC_PLUS  server n...

Hello All,   I am having issue with the IPsec over GRE, I am unable to ping the  remote end and they are unable to ping me.  When the remote end ping us we can see the packet decaps going up but when we ping them we don not see increase in packet enc...