cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Could anyone help with AnyConnect licensing concerning IOS XE (ASR1001-X)?I messed with remote users aggregation licensing on my ASR.There's no any word about FlexVPN (meaning AnyConnect) sessions and its countable licenses in ordering guide.Which ki...

Hi, I have two tunnels, Tunnel1 setup before and is working well. Tunnel2 was set recently, ping internal host is OK, but can not ping hostname. I have config split DNS as the first one, I don't know why the second is not working? Could anyone give s...

Eric Wan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have downloaded 64bit Anyconnect Client 4.2 version (4.2.01035) and getting following error :- 'AnyConnect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway. Please try connection again.' I have checked out previous foru...

j44mistry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.1(4); Device Manager Version 7.1(5)100; anyconnect-win-3.1.05152-k9.pkg Hello, I am trying to implement Certificate Matching for certain client profiles. However 'certificate matching' does not see...

Has anyone noticed or know how to fix Anyconnect so it will not block Windows AD login scripts from running? We have only seen this on Windows 7 machines.This is using the latest version of anyconnect. The version we used before stopped allowing acce...

Hi, I'm using ASA 5510 firewall on both sites and routing is handled by layer 3 switch. I would like to use EIGRP protocol on both core switches. Both sites are currently on IPSec configured on the ASA Firewall. Please advise how can I do that? ASA -...

Rockyy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am implementing Always on VPN with anyconnect,  and I need to implement a fallback login method also. If the first method does not work then it defaults to a different group. And all this should be transparent to the user.Can someone provide some d...

ergamusai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a Cisco ASA5585 with AnyConnect SSL VPN configured, with Always On and Trusted Network Detection (*UKDOMAIN & defined certificate servers). The VPN client works fine, but when you connect a LAN cable in the VPN client should recognise it's...

Resolved! GET VPN OVER MPLS

HI  I wonder if someone could help me understand the attached topology picture, if get vpn doesnt change the source and destination ip how does it route over mpls? my thinking is the ip would have to change to the public ip on the outside interface o...

Hi all, As far as I know, when a router receives an IPsec phase 1 negotiation packet, it only checks if it has a configured ISAKMP key associated with the source IP of the packet. However, when a router receives a IPsec phase 2 negotiation packet, it...

Hi all,Due to a 3rd party limitation for IKE phase 2, my company is being requested by them to use SHA1 for the integrity check on our site to site VPN with the 3rd party.Can anyone specifically outline the security risk this may result in - if any ?...