cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Please help!! I am currently trying to install a C819G router that needs to build an IPSEC tunnel with a private IP. When I do a sh crypto IPSEC sa and do a debug it is automatically trying to build using port 500. I know it needs to be port 4500, bu...

only management interface is up interface Management0/0 security-level 100 ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0 management-onlyssh my.ip.addr 255.255.255.255 managementand when I try to do ssh, it give me error:ssh_exchange_identification: Connection...

julxu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ASA 5520 firewall in my enterprise.Remote access VPN is configured in firewall for users.Now i want create a new vpn group.This new group vpn users should connect only from the allowed public ip.Is it possible to achieve it in the ASA without ...

uthayaman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a strange anyconnect performance issue. I have a 3925 running 15.6(3)M which I am terminating the SSL VPN. I connect on my PC running anyconnect 4.3 and transfer a file and I get 50Mbps. On some other customer PCs I connect using the s...

Hi Everyone, Looking at the below configuration. Would the ACL "CRYPTOMAP-ACL-10" be used instead of CRYPTOMAP-ACL-20 if the Montana peer (map 20) was to initiate a VPN connection? My concern is that the ACL would follow the normal order of operati...

Hi , I am Anver sadikh . We have purchased a new Cisco C-881 router and configured the  WAN interface (FE 4) PPPOe ISP conenction .Now we have to access the router through remotely with a dyndns , can i configure the dynamis dns on this model. Kindl...

support by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have read that the ASA 5515 can support OSPF "unicast" over an IPSEC tunnel. I have it configured in my device and when I debug ospf hello, I see the messages going out over unicast to neighbor. I am trying to get a Cisco 2911 router on th...

Dears. We have a Cisco ASA 5510 for VPN with Duo Security. Also, we have a Duo Proxy Server with an Alternate Configuration, for Default push notification. Is there a possibility, to manage passwords for the users, when it's expired? Normal "passwo...

Rafa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I need help in creating multiple vpn tunnel to my router. I am using Cisco router but the other end is a non-cisco device. Anyway, one of the ipsec peering is up, then I added two more ipsec to router B and C. One is stuck in UP-IDLE st...

Hello, i'm facing a problem to create a VPN Tunnel between 4g router (899G-LTE) and Firewall ASA 5505. when i'm enabling the crypto map on the cellular interface, i'm losing my public IP (I cannot ping it) and the tunnel is not coming up. here are...