cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have a quick query regarding AAA IP assignment for Anyconnect clients: A little backstory; the client currently has Anyconnect remote access configured using a AAA radius server for authentication and a local IP pool on the ASA. My predece...

Hello!I have a problem with AnyConnect ICS+ 4.0.05062 on Android 6.0.The problem is in Anyconnect keeping get paused (no network) when a phone is connected via cellular network. I have read these bug reports:CSCux42287CSCur71076 So, I have disabled b...

sharlino by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Topology 【R1】12.1.1.1——12.1.1.2【R2】23.1.1.2——23.1.1.3【R3】34.1.1.3——34.1.1.4【R4】45.1.1.4——45.1.1.5【R5】 R1 and R5 : PC client R2 and R4 : VPN-Gateway R3              :NAT device Trouble R2 can not create crypto ikev2 sa debug  ————————————————————————...

lvpin Lv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a requirement to build a site-site IPSEC tunnel. Where tunnel is required to support both port 80 and 443. Can someone please advise how can i configure it? Thanks

Dear Community, We recently enabled multi-factor authentication for our Remote Access VPN using both certificate and user credentials. Our VPN users use the Anyconnect client version 4.2.01035 for both Mac and PC. We have deployed the cert to all mo...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For those of us who don't want to use ISE.... what is the new standard for hostscanning and Posturing for Anyconnect? A few specific questions: The hostscan package is now a completely separate package. For Anyconnect 3.x, there was an option to use ...

Ralphy006 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

router information : License Info: License UDI: -------------------------------------------------Device# PID SN-------------------------------------------------*0 CISCO1941/K9  Technology Package License Information for Module:'c1900' ------------...

mhabimana by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a query regarding NAT operations over a VPN. I've been referring to various guides but I'm still a little confused. As I understood it, an identity nat/nat0 rule is required to prevent the traffic being natted out of the external inte...

Good evening, everyone. I'm working with the ASA API to try and automate VPN builds for us. Working with an API is new to me, but I'm trying to apply what I've learned in Python to ensure VPN builds are about as simple as filling in a few lines and ...

We have ASA 5510 for remote access VPN which has 150Mbps of VPN throughput. Customers have complained about slowness when downloading images. Is there a way to check VPN throughput for peak time (history) using SNMP or something? We are able to get ...

Hi, Lets assume that 10.1.1.0/24 is the overlapping subnet on both ends of the tunnel. nat (inside, outside) source static obj_10.1.1.0 obj_10.2.2.0 destination static obj_10.3.3.0 obj_10.1.1.0 This nat rule will translate 10.1.1.0/24 on site A to...

Hello.I want to create a vpn reservation system between offices.LAN1 - ROUTER1 - ASA1 = (ISP1,2) = ASA2 - ROUTER2 - LAN2I have 2 ASA with 2 ISP on each, and I have 2 routers on each branch with base license.I create 2 VPN tunnels between ASAs and 2 G...

foxdeniss by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes