cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to migrate from my 2821 router and the first logical choice was to go for 2931. However for the sake of longevity I started looking at 4331 as well.  Noted that 4331 does not support SSL VPN. I need this feature for taking a remote session. Ca...

I went with Flexvpn on a 4431 ISR to setup Remote Access VPN for my company's remote users. Worked much better than the older solution. However, with cellular providers moving to IPv6, we've started having issues. Initially, cellular clients on IPv6 ...

Resolved! VPN Design

Hello  What is optimal design to use for hop &10x spokes VPN, ISRsec or ASA for flexible configuration? pros and cons.     

I think I'm out of luck on this one and I am hoping someone can give me some options here. I have already purchased multiple single domain certificates for my Anyconnect deployment. The thing is, they are for different domains. I was planning on hav...

Hello, I have to run encryption between 6 IOS routers and an ASA. The requirement is that we need encryption as follows: Routers1-5----->Router6 and Routers1-5----->ASA and Router6----->ASA. In order to simply things from a configuration perspective,...

Cisco ASA 5525 not passing VPN Site to Site traffic, last time I fixed the issue I issued the command:: nat (inside,outside) source static obj-172.18.0.0 obj-172.18.0.0 destination static obj-172.25.1.0 obj-172.25.1.0 no-proxy-arp route-lookup nat (i...

eford by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on upgrading several Cisco ASAs to 5525-x's and came across and issue. I put the config from the old ASA and let the new ASA upgrade the config, no issues just yet... but I found that all Site to Site VPN connection profiles disappeared ...

eford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are looking at the following scenario. Today a user start their laptop, and right before the bios loads, it asks for fingerprint. Then the user authenticates with his/her finger and it load windows and automatically login, so its SSO. What we...

ole weel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ForumI wanted to get some insight on the difference between Transform sets being used in IPSEC tunnels vs. the IKE policies themselves.It gets a bit confusing trying to keep both separate in understanding, especially since the transform sets seem to ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: