cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys, I have a Cisco 881-k9 router with IOS 15.1(4)M4 at my office. I already configured the VPN tunnel and it is working fine with Cisco VPN Client Version 5.0.07.0440, and when I say that it is working fine is because the connection gets est...

Hello, I am trying to set up a site to site VPN between a brand new ASA5506-X and an RV320. I am not super experienced with the CLI, although I have my CCNA. When using the ASDM to configure it, I get errors on all commands pertaining to IKEv1, and m...

I have to implement a Remote Access VPN solution. 20,000+ potential concurrent logins. Not being overly familiar with RA VPN (more used to S2S VPN), it's a little out of my comfort zone. I'm thinking of 4 x 5585 ASA ( a pair of ASA in each of the two...

Hi All:  I understand that we should use Tunnel Mode for IPSec tunnel between 2 routers, in its tunnel interface. Reference: http://www.ciscopress.com/articles/article.asp?p=25477 I am wondering what happen if it is set to Transport mode. Is traffi...

limlayhin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys! I am currently using the Cisco Client VPN (In my Windows - Home Office),  configured on a router Cisco 2811 and IOS c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-3a.bin. However, when there is a drop in my internet, on the client side, when I return my t...

Hi,is it possible to use a Cisco router as a PPTP client?The problem: To get a fixed IP from an ISP in Asia we need to dial in via PPTP. The fixed IP gets assigned at the PPTP interface. Actually we have a PC connected and it works. I want now to rep...

vachadorf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configure cisco router as PPTP client. In router everything is ok            (ping 8.8.8.8 -----> Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=137ms TTL=42)ButI can not ping 8.8.8.8 from pc.    (ping 8.8.8.8 -----> Request timed out.) show interfaces dialer 0...

I have six remote sites that use vpn to connect to the main office.  I am getting complaints of slowness from each site.  When the vpn traffic gets to the main office, it using a wccp redirect to Cisco IronPort and then traffic goes to the servers.  ...

Hi All I am newbie in VPN, So need your advice, It will help me alot. Let me show you first license of my both firewall. In my network environment I am using two cisco asa 5525x and 5520. cisco asa 5525-X: Maximum Physical Interfaces : Unlimited p...