cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Pardon any ignorance in the question. I have an ASA 5515-x at my work place and we just added a second ISP to one of the interfaces. We have two servers on the inside of our network and we would like each server to use one of the internet connections...

jfalcon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've gone over the configs about a dozen times and I can't see what is wrong. Phase 1 doesn't complete and the router's debug just says "Notify has no hash. Rejected." However, before it gets to that it says the atts are acceptable.I've attached the ...

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, this is my scenario (Please see the attached image for further details) HeadquartersLAN subnet 192.168.1.0/24WAN with Static IP 200.40.221.151 site-to-site VPN with 3rd party site (172.25.12.149) Branch (Cisco RV130 Firmware 1.0.13.0)LAN subnet 1...

daniels by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL, I have setup the site-to-site VPN between HQ and branch, but the tunnel is not up. Appreciate if you can help. ASA# sh crypto isakmp saThere are no IKEv1 SAsThere are no IKEv2 SAs hostname ASAenable password 0e53SZdxezxawxDG encryptedxlate p...

Hi, im trying to connect on my corporate VPN server from a client that im working right now,using anyconnect 4.10.4011 on OSX. Im using the corporate wifi connection and the provided proxy server (HTTP and SSL) but anyconnect gives me an error messag...

dfortis01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am administrating a  DMVPN Network with a Dual Hub Scenario all Hubs and Spokes got a normal public IP with a /28 Mask on theit WAN Interfaces. Now I should integrate a new location to this Network but the issue is they got a public IP in a H...

i am setting up the vpn clienteles, however when i click on bookmarks to oped resources (https,SSH) contents do not load correctly  the SSH does connect then hangs, as with the Https traffic, the page either blank, or doesn't load all the content. i ...

I am new to configure Cisco device. Manage to configure the Cisco 881 work as router and VPN. But at remote computer, no local lan access My Config as below; Current configuration : 5442 bytes!! Last configuration change at 08:30:12 UTC Mon Aug 15 2...

Hello,we have an ASA 5505 /w Security Plus license + RADIUS Server/NPS for VPN User authentication that has been configured and is running well (native Win VPN client)But now we noticed that when the Win pword expires and you want to change it throug...

toc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: