cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a handful of profiles all of which I chose not to send all DNS lookups through the tunnel.   I am having a problem with the AnyConnect linux (FC12 and Ubuntu) users and that setting.  I send 3 search domains and if I do that and choose 'No' to...

Hi, After having an 1801 die due to an electrical storm my 897 is now nearly back to where I was before, I just need to setup the client VPN now. I'm lucky to have a backup DSL connection on-site and I'm using an 881 to test things before applying t...

Dear Experts, I have got some doubts, can anyone of you please help me out. My organization wants me setup a VPN server for the android and IOS users. They want their users to connect to the VPN server using the in build VPN support in the android an...

Hi all, Using the ZBFW policies on a Cisco router running IOS-XE software, you have to permit the ISKAMP UDP 500 on the self-to-outside & outside-to-self zone pair in order to originate and receive the VPN traffic. My question is why do I have to sp...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok guys so I have a theory question. Consider the configuration below. What if 2.2.2.2 sets up the VPN first, then 1.1.1.1 comes online. What happens when the 1.1.1.1 tries to setup the tunnel. Assume the remote end is configured correctly. object...

Could it be possible to upgrade Anyconnect from 3.x to 4.x by pushing from packaging tool while users are connected through VPN?  Or using the web deployment is the best way to upgrade remote users anyconnect clients.

I have setup a site-to-site VPN between my ASA and the customers FortiGate. The tunnel comes up successfully, but we can't pass traffic. When I do a packet capture on my ASA, I see the traffic on the ingress port as normal, but on the egress port, th...

We have newly bought cisco ASA 5508 pair, which is having below version Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.5(2)Device Manager Version 7.5(2) Please advise which is the latest version I should for the upgrade. 

vali00001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes