cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Could it be possible to upgrade Anyconnect from 3.x to 4.x by pushing from packaging tool while users are connected through VPN?  Or using the web deployment is the best way to upgrade remote users anyconnect clients.

I have setup a site-to-site VPN between my ASA and the customers FortiGate. The tunnel comes up successfully, but we can't pass traffic. When I do a packet capture on my ASA, I see the traffic on the ingress port as normal, but on the egress port, th...

We have newly bought cisco ASA 5508 pair, which is having below version Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.5(2)Device Manager Version 7.5(2) Please advise which is the latest version I should for the upgrade. 

vali00001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, I have to do a vpn site-to-site with my cisco ASA 5505 and I need to present my network into the tunnel with a certain ip address, different for my pubblic ip. Is it possible? How can I do this? thanks everybody Simon

I currently have an ASA 5525 that I use for general firewall purposes.  This includes mostly Nat'ed surfing and a few static address translations for some servers like mail and so forth.  I realized it is only a year old, is running well and I am rel...

Dear Experts,  Will the new ASA supports the connection that's established from the android device which has in build VPN options like below PPTP, L2TP / IPSEC with PSK. L2TP / IPSEC with RSA IPSEC Xauth PSK IPSEC Xauth RSA IPSEC hybrid RSA My simp...

Hello guys I have an ASA5525 that is configured to authenticate VPN clients with a radius server. Problem A: ASA stops to sending accounting update to radius server when VPN connection is active; So radius server drop the user from monitoring in few...

ladani001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All  I'm new in these forums, but I want to ask your support to solve an issue that I have with Cisco VPN client. I use Cisco VPN client to connect with one of my clients, the connection is always succesfull,and I can go to any netowork of my c...

Hi, How can I enable  double authentication  for anyconnect vpn users . For example   1) username  and certificate 2) useranme from ldap + username from asa local database  If I don't  need a group selection (Users should not choose a group  before ...

I am running a dynamic VPN, that establishes perfectly fine over NAT from a 5505 running 9.1 code to a 5515X running 9.1 code.  The issue that I have is, only the first attempted network SA will establish.  If the first packet from the remote is to a...

casanavep by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I have a very strange issue in which an ASA 5505 was installed for a remote user behind an AT&T cable modem/router combo.  The consumer device was placed in a 'DMZPlus' mode that lets the ASA use the public IP address, like a quasi bridge m...

I'm trying to get the AnyConnect client working on my mac OS 10.11. Installing v3.1 errors on install for my mac  (In parallels on my mac the windows version is 3.0.4 and connects fine) I ran the install without Posture* (like some sites say) and it ...

Hello guys am studying ipsec over gre or gre over ipsec topic and i am much confused regarding cocepts and configuration as well. Can anyone explain it to me with config example for truly understanding along with tunl modes. Regards