cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I upgraded ASA version from 9.1(2) to 9.3(2).  My AnyConnect was set up according to http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/70847-local-lan-pix-asa.html for Local Lan Access.  Prior ...

Hi,I configured our ASA to fetch a CRL provided via  our Linux CA. The crl is exported via Tinyca as a crl file and served by Apache.The file is reachable by the ASA and up to date, I see an http 200 (OK). Despite that I get a "Unable to retrieve or ...

Hello,  I created a simple config file, listed below, and tried to copy and paste this config on a 2960-8Port switch. After pasting this file,  I receive as error message when I issue this command "show ip ssh SSH Disabled - version 1.99 % Please cr...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm new to the forums and would like to thank everyone for their input in advance.I have a user using Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client Version 2.3.2016 to connect to the VPN.It worked fine previously, now the user gets an error message stating "The...

Hi Team,  I deployed ASA for VPN Services , but I am facing problem that VPN Session will be disconnected in 2 3 times . I want that this session will never be disconnected or expired. Is this possible that if disconnected it will automatically conn...

UniWAQ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, Is it possible to form a VPN connection when the client and server is on same subnet/network. I have been told to setup a VPN server on a UBUNTU and the VPN types should be like PPTP, L2TP (psk&rsa) and IPsec xauth psk & IPsec xauth rs...

Hi, I went through the configuration guide for few Nexus models and couldn't find information related to IPSec VPN configuration on Nexus devices. I did find information about GRE tunnel configuration on Nexus but not IPSec. Is IPSec VPN supported on...

I can use cisco anyconnect client to connect to a VPN one time.  Once connected everything runs fine.  If for any reason i get disconnected or i am done for the day is when everything goes wrong.  The process of disconnecting seems to take about 1 - ...

sseeling1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We just bought an SA 540 and before start to use it we decided to upgrade the firmware to the version sa500-k9-1.1.42.img We started the procedure for the upgrade, and after that we could never access the router again. Whenever we switch the powe...

I recently added a in-house DNS server to my VPN.  At first, when I worked with cisco support, it was able to resolve server names on all current subnets (.200.x and .2.x).  It has been working fine for a while.  No change to the firewall nor VPN.  T...

Ve Con by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes