cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a SonicWall TZ400 that sits behind a Cisco 819 4G router (provided by my ISP). I am trying to set up the SonicWALL GLobal VPN Client so that I can extend the LAN side of the SonicWall for remote users. The Global VPN CLient works just fine if ...

Hi I had an ipsec tunnel between an old Cisco router to a remote site. I am migrating the 887 config to an ASA. The remote site is unable to establish the tunnel. This is the only site having issues. There are a number of other remote sites connectin...

mlong0000 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am having some issues getting my site to site connection to work with Att uverse arris nvg599. I have been given a block of static ips from ATT and have set the asa with one of them. I have also set up a additional network with the IP specifi...

Hi Guys, I have a VIP between two firewalls but anyconnect users are having an issue when connecting to that VIP FQDN. The issue is a certificate error.  Clients hit the VIP and then get re-directed to the primary firewall. Do I need a cert for the V...

Resolved! VPN Problem

Hello Folks! I create a new VPN between ASA 5555 alredy in production and 5506 that is new. The VPN comes UP, but ther is no traffic and I have no idea why. In attache is the logs packet tracer, sh cryp ipsec sa and sh isakmp sa. Thanks Marcio

I recently got hired at Cisco, and have been trying to configure my laptop to get onto the Cisco Systems. I followed all steps to setup a VPN, including creating a SofToken II key/PIN and using it to connect to San Jose-SSL VPN. When I am at a Cisco ...

anjanigu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have successfully setup client to gateway vpn using shrewsoft client. The 'tunnel is enabled' and i can ping remote LAN devices BUT only when local host IP is 192.168.0.XX. I should mention the remote LAN subnet is 192.168.1.X (default). If I try t...

skcisco11 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We configured the VPN tunnel is working fine. But now we have an alert from user that is VPN tunnel is up and sending traffic however we’re not receiving any traffic back. Kindly help, what re the things needs to troubleshoot.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: