cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am running a Cisco ASA 5520 (ASA Version 8.4(3).I am having a weird remote VPN connection issue.The VPN works fine but then randomly it will stop working for a while, the error 'The remote peer is no longer responding' displays on the VPN Client si...

ajanelson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have a site to site VPN in place between 2 Cisco firewalls. The tunnel works all OK when the crypto map service is set as IP, as soon as we lock this down to SNMP Poll and Trap only, the tunnel itself drops and will not connect.We haven't ticke...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,am having pix 515 version 7 and am trying to configure remote access vpn using vpn client 5.0.07.0410 windows 7 but i got an error 412: no responding.I attached my configuration , is there anything missing??? plz check and replay me.regards,

Hello,I have been trying to locate where to find and download the Cisco VPN client for Macintosh machines.I have confirmed that my firewall is compatible and simply need to find the software. This has been a difficult task to accomplish through typic...

admin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a user attempts to launch the Cisco AnyConnect VPN .exe file on Windows, she is receiving the attached error. Any idea what may be causing this / how to fix?

nclark640 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any feature in Cisco Anyconnect or other software to allow Domain users to connect only to theircorporate VPN. We don't want domain users to connect any other VPN rather than corporate VPN.VPN users are authenticating with ISE. Is there any ...

Hello,I have been trying to locate where to find and download the Cisco VPN client for Macintosh machines.I have confirmed that my firewall is compatible and simply need to find the software. This has been a difficult task.Can anyone point me in the ...

admin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco C881-K9 router that is set up for IPSec VPNs and can connect no problem using the old VPN client (the one that has lock for an icon) but it doesn't seem to be updated anymore. Is the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client the new wind...

sb2wilson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5505

Can I utilize an ASA 5505 with base license for L2L VPN between remote location and data center in the event of WAN failure at remote site.   The remote location has 50 hosts.  The plan is to tunnel all traffic, including Internet, to data center if ...

Hi there, We just have a issue on our VPN hub after a short internet outage. our site to site VPN hub is setup on a pear of cisco 3925 router.  after outage we notice 3 remote site can not connect to our data centre anymore. we have verified the phas...

appserv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have configure a site to site VPN on an ASA, At the other site there is a Watchguard firewall.  The VPN has not established. I have no isakmp or ipsec sessions established. Here i the config I am using, can anyone see if I am missing something, i...

Mokhalil82 by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, please i need a Help.I have a IPSEC tunnel with my Cisco ASA and a Peer PFsense, VPN is UP include phase 2.But i could not send pkts on this VPN.My internal Network - 10.2.0.0/17, client network 172.31.2.2/32==========================FW--VPN-...