cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello and sorry if this has already been asked, I have a Cisco ASA 5505 which i use in my home so that I can connect remotely. I got it up and running without any issues. I recently started working on learning web development, and wanted to open a we...

Hi We have MAC and PC users. We setup Anyconnect VPN in one ASA. But the both users need two kinds image. so we need to use two commands:anyconnect image disk0:/anyconnect-win-3.1.04066-k9.pkganyconnect image disk0:/anyconnect-macosx-i386-2.5.2014-k9...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!There  two offices (as an example, in reality an unlimited number of them). One of them is mine, but the infrastructure of the other one is the property of other company, and accordingly is administrated by the other person.On both sides there is ...

When building the Crypto keyring, and isakmp policy, what IP do I use for the local address?  Should it be the local interface IP that is natted to the public, or do I put the public IP that is natted on the firewall as a loopback on the router and u...

We have a pair of ASA 5545-X firewalls as our Prod ASA. The prod ASA has a global ACL and an ACL for EIGRP advertisements. In addition to that we have a VPN Filter ACL and an interesting traffic matching ACL. It seems the ASA matches the global ACL f...

I have a couple of site to site vpns working correctly on a 5515 ASA. Not sure what is the other side as I have no view of them. I have configured an SSL vpn for remote users who need to be able to access resources on the remote sites. I have got the...

mbluemel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friendPls helpGiven below from other site , server ip 172.16.5.10 and public ip address 41.59.251.X , i need to create tunnel so that myserver with ip 172.17.18.41 and my public ip address 41.59.251.Y should able to communicate with remote serv...

Hello comunity! I have few tasks with AnyConnect wich I must to do, but have no idea how. Please help. The tasks are:1. Disable IPv6. We have no running IPv6 services, and clients with IPv6 create for us additional routine.2. Prevent AnyConnect IPs f...