cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys!I have configured a VPN Site-to-Site, as follow: (for access list)Local: 192.168.0.0/24Remote: 10.0.0.0/24So, I have this configuration:access-list VPN-Test line 1 extended permit ip 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 10.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 But, I ...

Hello Team,  We have setup one vpn b/w cisco 3800 and fortigate 100D and tunnel is not coming up and below i have mentioned debug logs. Please suggest...  *Jul 22 15:25:22.329 UTC: ISAKMP:(0:0:N/A:0):purging SA., sa=66DA5CE8, delme=66DA5CE8*Jul 22 15...

Is there any information on this?  Supposedly third parties can create an app that will utilize the always on VPN function in Windows 10.  This would be a great feature we would like to implement.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I have a cisco asa 5510 security adaptative v9.1.2. when i construct the vpn lL2L with IKEv2 in phase 2 the integrity check is sha-1. I need construct the proposal with sha-256 Thanks Guillermo Walteros

Guys,GRE over ipsec implementation should have transform-set  tunnel or transport mode ? Please advise in both case when there is a NAT device in between and when they are directly connected.  Thanks,Prashant 

Hi all,I have 3 sites, main site has a cisco router behind a mikrotik firewall.There is an existing ipsec vpn between the cisco router and another cisco router at the 2nd site and it works well.I have now added another vpn between a 3rd site and the ...

I have a site-2-site VPN between router A and router B.  Between routerA and routerB is a firewall.  The VPN is up and running without any issues. in both router A and router B, I enable the command "crypto isakmp keepalive 10 5".  There are very lit...

We're in the process of migrating from an IOS-based AnyConnect SSL access VPN architecture to an ASA-based one.Everything appears to be working correctly except for one thing. We use a RADIUS-defined split-include setting to ensure that certain users...