cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Is it possible to transform AnyConnect to a Windows service? I tried to use "vpncli.exe connect VPNProfil" in service path...The problem is that vpncli.exe is not the executable that maintains the connection. I think this is vpnagent.exe role.When...

Hi all,     Please help with the following questions :1/ I would like to retrieve information about who had logged in for the day ? when ? how long ? prefer on VPN 3000 webpage.2/ how to find the VPN 3000 serial number from its webpage ?    Thanks to...

Duc Vu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a requirement that I need to terminate site-to-site VPN on ASA5545 unit as IPsec on a stick and route back through Internet Router (2911) to inside network and vice versa. At the moment, Internet Router is with all acls and nat for the cor...

John Kim by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have the requirement to set up a VPN from our network to a Developer with the basic topology below:Our Private Subnet -- ASA (WAN IP) -- VPN -- Developer Public Endpoint --- Developer Protected Public IPsSo the developer has a bunch of publi...

v0r73x117 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to transform AnyConnect to a Windows service? I tried to use "vpncli.exe connect VPNProfil" in service path...The problem is that vpncli.exe is not the executable that maintains the connection. I think this is vpnagent.exe role.When...

Hello,we got a problem with the E1 interface in our router, the ISDN D-Channel is not comming up.The status of the L2 on the "sh isdn status" command is flapping between "AWAITING_ESTABLISHMENT" and TEI_ASSIGNED".We are running IOS 12.4(9)T1 on a Cis...

I have a 5 site network setup with 5x ISA550Ws. Two sites have a static IP address (site A and site B) which the other three  (site C, D, & E) access via site-to-site VPN.In a matter of a few days after a new FW update is released (not yet installed)...

I have successfully configure a Server Group for LDAP authentication, tested and working.When I change the WebVPN to authenticate to LDAP, it still tries to search in the Local Database.Error: AAA user authentication rejected : reason = Invalid passw...

Is there a way to set complexity instead of simply minimum and maximum number of characters?We would like to prevent people from creating and using PINS like abcd or 1234 or 0000.  Even if we had a 12 character requirement, many people would use 1111...

webabc123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear geeks,I have two locations say HO and DR.HO have two internet links one LL (connected to asa )  and one ADSL.(connected to pix)DR having one internet ADSL. (connected to asa) Now i have a site to site from LL ho to adsl DR. i want to configure ...

manekdamu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wish to configure a site-to-site VPN, however when I try and run:crypto ?the only options are:C897VAW(config)#crypto ?  key           Long term key operations  pki           Public Key components  provisioning  Secure Device Provisioning  wui   ...

woter1832 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: