cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone.I have been in computers since 1982 and 2 years ago I had a 6 hour spinal fusion and it was a failure so I spend most of every day in bed suffering with severe pain.On March 13th I was hacked on my 4 home Windows XP from the Port 3389 ...

Hello!  I'm trying to get a configuration working where Cisco VPN / DTLS phones can VPN connect, while still allowing remote access via AnyConnect clients to PCs.  I have two tunnel-groups and group-policies configured for this purpose, and am using ...

Hello Expert:I'm in the process to configure tunnel l2l and for somehow after I' done the configured the tunnel is not up.Here is the recap:ArizonaFWL: inside: 10.20.15.0/24                      outside: 65.244.227.18/28DenverFWL: inside: 10.20.7.0/2...

Hiep Pham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am not sure this is a valid question in this forum or not !!! ... Really appreciate any information regarding this. I have a Termserver called ( C server 16 from Digital Networks) . It has a 16 ports. I am trying to telnet into few switc...

I have been fighting this for a couple of days now, and I just have not been able to figure it out.  I am pretty sure that it is a NAT problem, but I'm lost at this point.I have an internal network (172.23.45.x) and a VPN network (172.23.46.x) and I ...

kharvey by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 3 three sites and want to setup VPN connection, any weblinks would be appreciated. Also, is this possible to setup multiple VPN tunnels with different sites from one router ? If yes, please give some examples. I would like to setup VPN conn...

We have a 2 spoke L2L VPN setup whereby an ASA sits at our main site and 1921 routers sit at two remote sites to act as endpoints. All traffic is directed back to the ASA, there is no direct communication between the remote sites. This all works as e...

Hi All  I have a project to build connectivity from 50 locations to my 2 datacenter. Every location has Internet with Router 877 with sec image.any my DC's has 1900 router. Now i want to which tunnel i have to go with. IPSEC GRE or DMVPN IPSEC .Out...

Hi,I've recently configured VPN with LDAP to our Windows Server 2012. Within the LDAP Attribute Map which is assigned to the server group I have specified attribute name msNPAllowDialin and this works fine, but I was wondering if I can just add anoth...

hello Cisco community,How many concurrent anyconnect users can be connect based on the following information:Cisco ASA 5510 vpn peers: 250  ssl vpn peers:2   license:  security plusanyconnect premium peers:  2anyconnect essentials:  disabledother vpn...

wknaack01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes