cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have kind of a unique architecture and need to terminate an IPSEC VPN on the inside interface of an ASA and then route the traffic out a second VPN tunnel that terminates on the outside interface.  I have both tunnels up at this point but I'm havin...

Resolved! L3VPN and IPsec

I have to ask if someone have any literature about How to make L3VPN, and use IPsec to encrypt traffic between L3VPN end nodes.Thank you.Petar

I've got simple lab for testing PKI: 198.0.0.1 - server ip http server ip http port 8080 ntp master 1 crypto key generate rsa general-keys label MAIN-CA modulus 1024 exportable crypto pki server MAIN-CA database url nvram: issuer-name CN=MAIN-C...

I have a little issue I hope you can help me with.I have site to site IPSec VPN connection up and running between a Cisco ASA 5510 and Mikrotik RB951 router. Cisco ASA 5510 have 1.1.1.1 ip on  PPPoE_Ertelecom interface and Mikrotik have 2.2.2.2 ip ad...

regs20061 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, I have a 1941 router where I manage to connect some roadwarriors using L2TP over IPSec and it works perfectly up to 15.3.2T  release.After upgrading to 15.3.3M I am unable to have L2TP over IPSec  working, while pure LAN to LAN IPSec still ...

In PKI how do I revoke client's certificates? I know I can do crypto pki server NAME revoke 1 but how do I know serial number if I don't have access to the device with certificate I want to revoke? Let's say the device is stolen and I don't want a...

After asa 5510 made ​​PAT, win7 and xp on the client, with the VPN dial out of the question:I configured on the device the following information:object network Lan192-16  subnet 192.168.0.0 255.255.0.0  description Lan192-16  nat (inside, outside) dy...

16961216a by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I would like to know if I can skip XAuth for a Remote VPN Access on a router.Here's my config, all working beautifully, still when connecting I would like not seeing any username&password window after clicking on the Vpn profile.aaa authentic...

Hello everybody.Two questions about Identity in IPSec Lan-to-Lan tunnels.We have GreenBow and Shrew VPN clients. In their configurations, you can specify Peer ID as IP Address, and you can write the IP Address you want, it didn't take the IP Address ...

Hi,I have my previous admin created a credentials for me in ASA, There I can log in with my username and password, however when i am entering my enable password, i am getting access denied. However the previous admin checked with his own credential a...