cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to create a site-to-site IPSec VPN on Cisco 1941 router.1. What license do i need for the routers (k9 or sec/k9)?2. Do I need static public IP addresses for all of the sites?3. Is there a limit on the number of sites? Thanks in advance f...

Hello,since some days an IKEv2 connection to one of our customers fails.It seems that we send requests to their firewall and they also answer, but for some reason our firewall can't parse the answer.We have an Cisco ASA 5525 and on the other side the...

Hello, Please advice me urgently!Log message received in my Cisco 2821:*Aug 26 08:42:43.135: %CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_NOT_IPSEC: Rec'd packet not an IPSEC packet. (ip) vrf/dest_addr= /192.168.1.2, src_addr= 10.0.20.103, prot= 1*Aug 26 08:43:43.407: %CRYPT...

bepeen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrading ACS 5.1.0.44.6 applianceto 5.2.0.26.  I submited command"application upgrade ACS_5.2.0.26.tar.gz upgrade-repository" and got this error after replying yes to  save the configuration and then got this error.Do you want to save the current co...

edusett by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to provide my users with a single-sign-on experience from Windows/AnyConnect so that Active Directory can process GPO's, logon scripts, password updates etc.  But I cannot get a SSO to work.The only way I have been able to get this to work is ...

tpeckman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have created an IPSec site to site tunnel . Originally only two IP address were authorized to access the tunnel.  Now they are asking for all addresses.  My question is, if I use access-list inside_access_in extended permit ip any host 10.60.55.10...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I am running a single-hub dual-cloud DMVPN in phase2 operation (spoke-to-spoke enabled).  I am very suprised that the following issue does not come up more often.Here is my setup:Each headend has its own ISP.Each remote site has a single ro...

Hey guys, i must be missing something.local ca on cisco asa 5505 configured and working, however email otp function is unable to deliver email to clients.i tracked this in the mail logs and i get all mails being rejected with "bugs HELO name used: F1...

Hello Everyone.I have been in computers since 1982 and 2 years ago I had a 6 hour spinal fusion and it was a failure so I spend most of every day in bed suffering with severe pain.On March 13th I was hacked on my 4 home Windows XP from the Port 3389 ...

Hello!  I'm trying to get a configuration working where Cisco VPN / DTLS phones can VPN connect, while still allowing remote access via AnyConnect clients to PCs.  I have two tunnel-groups and group-policies configured for this purpose, and am using ...