Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi Fellows  it it possible to downgrade a new WSA that came from factory with 15.x version , to a 14.x version? i cant found any doc with this procedure ou even a Reimage the WSA. Revert process is not considered because it is a new WSA... My SMA is ...

TVmaster by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've a site in wordpress and what I want to ask is do cisco provide any security to wordpress sites. My site is http://howbees.com in wordpress and currently it has no security online. Do cisco provide security like norton etc to prevent my site from...

Hi TeamWe have acquired a Cisco WSA appliance for our organization and have successfully configured the HITP proxy, which is functioning as expected.However, we are currently facing challenges with the implementation of the HTTPS proxy and decryption...

davbrown by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After migrating from WSA S190 to S196, users reported that web pages were taking too long to load or respond for random users.We performed a backup and restore, ensuring that all configurations and connectivity settings are identical. The logs indica...

MSN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I hope you´re fine. I read some user guides before raise the questions below. However I didn´t find any specific. I found out that Umbrella SWG has a full-proxy feature. So I assume that User´s IP address masking which provides privacy is d...

Im planning a upgrade process, on both hardware and software side.For the Hardware S190, I can upgrade to 15.0.0-335, beyond this, I dont see any more upgrade available in the UIFor the Hardware S195, I can upgrade to 15.0.0-335, beyond this, I see m...

mbilgrav by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,This issue is happening for some time we have 2 wsa and both wsa are in different location and these wsa is showing 503 error for some specific sites.and that is happening intermittently .When we do the nslookup the result is coming with prop...

DK9 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors