Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,I reinstalled a WSA (virtual instance) and the license token was added it all went well until the point of adding it to the M300. The IP address of the WSA is 10.5.179.162, the same with a different host name was tried to be added to the M300, as ...

Revantha by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Both the Grammarly and ChatGPT sites are accessible, however, the WSA will not allow us to use the them properly. In the case of ChatGPT, if you try to open a document, the error shown is, "Can't connect to Grammarly. your network configuration...

DamianRCL by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I am trying to configure a nexus (nx os 9.3) to send its logs to syslog server over tls.logging server 10.10.10.1 5 port 6514 secure use-vrf management When I try to configure the trustpoint I get the error "certificate is missing basi...

yato231 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can we create an ipsec tunnel between umbrella data center and Cisco FTD firewall using private ip ?. In my infrastructure isp is terminated on router and FTD is behind Router.

Vishal6 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I want to be able to decrypt HTTPS traffic and monitor for specific keywords in the servers response. From what I understand, Intelligent Proxy can do this, is that correct?Additionally, I've seen that Intelligent Proxy is deprecated? is that only fo...

crazyeman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors