Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I tried to upgrade a WET200 with the latest firmware following massive problems during setup (connecting to the wireless network was hit and miss and I couldn't get any traffic between wireless and wired). Using the config I began to upload the new f...

networquk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using outdate version of firmware 1.2.8-ETSI, I only have problem with must power cycle sometimes, if we using with heavy transfer upload/download like torrent.my question, if i upgrade to latest firmware version 1.2.19 does it fix my problem...

agbnielsen by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I'm having a couple of issues with the 4410N. We are currently using the 4410N's as access points for our Blackberrys to use UMA.I currently have 4410N connected, I can connect WiFi through my blackberry and the UMA works. Now, I try to ping...

I recenty bought WAP4410N Wireless-N Access Point:Firmware: 2.0.0.5It has a feature I never saw in prior Linksys WAPs I bought in the past. That feature is "Wifi Protected Setup"! I have two questions about this feature:1) What is the purpose of the ...

sean by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a wireless user accesses a Cisco wireless network controlled by the Cisco Wireless Express Mobility WLC526 controller and the controller is configured to use web authentication, the wireless user first gets a certificate warning page as seen bel...