Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

‎Has anybody setup an IPSec tunnel between any kind of iOS client and WRV200? I cannot seem to get the configuration right and certainly does not work over the standard IPad configuration.

Hi,My name is Antreas,i just bought  wap4410n and i am trying to set it up as repeater of THOMSON TG585 router.i set it as Wireless Client/Repeater  with the same password and encryption of my router but with no luck.It shows that i am connected ...

antreas80 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a Cisco RV120W wireless using RADIUS. The IAS server is Windows 2003. The wireless client can’t access the wireless.  The ISA server keeps getting this error: Event Type: Warning Event Source: IAS Event Category: None Event...

I am looking for some help configuring a Cisco WAP 561 to only allow web browsing.  Currently, I am able to configure an ACL deny specific ports.  I set the rules to deny the ports and the last rule allows everything.  This works ok, but I can only c...

smcnallie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Best practices include : passwords must contain A..Za..z1..9 + special characters (+=-&;! etc ) Using local database or Radius, same filter in WAP321 (Firmware Version:                    1.0.4.2 ) :special characters are forbidden by Captive portal ...