Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I noticed that there are two WLC code versions that have been moved to the 'Suggested'state: 8.2.161.0(ED) and 8.3.122.0(ED). We are currently running 8.2.151.0 (the last suggested code level). Is there a benefit moving to 8.3.122.0 now that it is a ...

josephb57 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts,  I have multiple SSID's mapped to multiple interfaces, and I would like to restrict the WLC access because right now, any client connected to any SSID can access the WLC through his interface.Example : 1 client on SSID A can access the...

Hi allI've got a PI 3.2 a new WLC 5520, which replaced 2 old WiSMs. I managed the rogue APs through the prime over all the years and have categorized them (mostly the Friendly - External ones).So I don't have Rogue APs on the PI, but if I go directly...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, im looking for a guide that will help me configure the WLC 520 and LAP 521 Access Point.I have searched the Internet and i found on Cisco website a statement that this model is obsolete?does that mean we cant find document about this WLC and AP?T...

Hello. This is my 2nd problem with 5ghz wirless. Before 371 i had wap571E and  i got the same problem. After 2 days of working in my home network (small apartment), wi-fi is slowing down. After 2 days i got 1000ping and speed 0,5 Mb/s. Any sugestion?...

janou by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to change the name of an active AP group?  I don't see a way to do it via the GUI, but is there a way over the CLI?  It seems pretty counterintuitive that we'd have to create a new group, then move all APs to that group causing them to...

clybumat1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am adding new APs but when they boot up they use the address of one of the Switches making it impossible to SSH into the switch.Isn't the AP suppose to make sure that the IP address is available?How can I force the AP to change its IP address witho...

rgm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

on wireless controller I found that there are only few radio channels are available for usage From my understanding, that may cause a problem for clients. Is there any command available to add channels to "DCA channel list" or this list is an attribu...

5Ghz_channels.png
Andrey128 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the run down.  Purchased an 1850i with CAPWAP.  Converted to ME with AIR-AP1850-K9-8-5-103-0.tar.  Configured ME as stated in the guide.  After configuration, I cannot access the ME GUI.  I can connect to SSID and access the internet fine.  W...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card