キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

ラベル

フォーラム投稿

Hi everybody I have a 2504 wireless LAN controller with part number "AIR-CT2504-50-K9". after upgrade from 7.6.120 to 8.2.151 , all license file lost!! and just evaluation license exist . How can i find my lost license?

We had some issues and had to completely rebuild our cisco prime server from scratch. How can I get all our access points back with out manually adding all of them by ip? Is there a way Cisco Prime can auto discover and add them for me? I know bef...

Hi,we using a WLC 5508 with software version 8.0.115.0 for our external clients with OEAP (AIR-OEAP602I-E-K9). With software version 8.0.115.0 we can use the feature "Network Diagnostics", but on some OEAP it works and on other it dos not work. Can a...

Hello, It seems "WLAN override" option is no more available on wlc 8.0 or 8.2, it was usefull to publish on AP per basis. Do you know a way to publish a temporary WLAN (SSID) on dedicated AP ? Exemple : For 2 hours 1 ssid "specific meeting" on 2 AP....

Hello, My company is using WLC 5508, software version 8.0.121.0, AP is AIR-CAP2602I-E-K9. We buy new AP for more increase area. The supplier send us model AIR-AP2802E-E-K9. I wonder if our WLC and the new AP is compatible or not ?

minhtri595 投稿者 Level 1
  • 633 閲覧回数
  • 0 返信
  • 0 いいね!

Does anyone know of a tool to test multiple AP's from one location? I am trying to do proactive trouble detection. There are hundreds of AP's in the facility I am running that are mostly in big auditoriums so testing one AP at a time is very labor ...

Alex-Pr 投稿者 Level 1
  • 473 閲覧回数
  • 0 返信
  • 0 いいね!

I wanted to update a WLC 2504 to the new version 8.5.103.0 using download file AIR-CT2500-K9-8-5-103-0.aes. However, when I tried to predownload the version to the access points (two 1602I and one 1702I) only the 1702I loaded the new version. For th...

Gerald Vogt 投稿者 Level 3
  • 1365 閲覧回数
  • 1 返信
  • 0 いいね!

AP1131 only support  highest 54Mbps speed rate ,  from my test , AP can only go to 20Mbps speed on one direction , merge channel bandwidth may be the way to use all  raise the speed rate. i only know Aruba and huawei can do this at least,with AC mode...

gbcbooksmj 投稿者 Level 1
  • 1233 閲覧回数
  • 13 返信
  • 0 いいね!

Hey there. We are deploying a new wifi network to one of our locations and running in to a weird problem. When we set the 802.11a radio to 40MHz (or even 80MHz) the settings don't apply to the AP. The WLC says the settings have been applied, but when...

Jaysmith1112 投稿者 Level 1
  • 364 閲覧回数
  • 1 返信
  • 0 いいね!

Hi, I'm troubleshooting an external antenna issue on mesh network with 1572 APs. I have a very low SNR while taking the output of a "show mesh ap tree" or "show mesh neigh summary <AP Name>". But when I issue a "show mesh neigh detail <AP Name>" I ha...

gprever71 投稿者 Level 1
  • 330 閲覧回数
  • 0 返信
  • 0 いいね!
トップソリューション
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card