Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

From what software version can I convert a regular 2500 WLC to an HA SKU device using the following command: #configure redundancy unit secondary. ?Or from the GUI following this route: Controller> General> HA SKU secondary unit> Enable/Disable.I mea...

rraineri by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I have a problem with establish DTLS tunnel between WLC and APs. In my setup I have 2 WLCs. First one (WLC0001) is a primary one and all APs doesn’t have any problem to connect to this controller, second one (WLC0002) is able to connect some APs...

Gunter by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Service Request Title: I have a client that wants to add a 128 bit WEP key to a new air-ap1852e-b-k9c10. The only encryption type i see is wpa/wpa2/enterprise. Is there a way to add a WEP key to this unit. The ios version is 8.2.141 cisco mobility ex...

kbula0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. We have four 5508 with firmware 8.0.140.0, and they all reboots suddenly after 81-82 days up-time. It has happend twice on each controller. They were not upgraded at the same time, a few days apart, so they dont reboot at the same time. We cant ...

s.hellman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can i have advices on the new model to purchase, in order to replace my 1602 APs ? Currently i'm working with 1120/1140/1600 environment configured as standalones APs, with WDS services Consulting Cisco documentation about EoL of 1600 series, i...

Resolved! WLC 5500

Dears, i have two WLCs that works High Availability (SSO), i configure two WLANs, if the active WLC is down , then the WLANs is down & ip become 0.0.0.0. why do that ?

the customer already have WISM2 in 6509-E core switch , he want to buy 1832 AP , he ask if WISM2 will support wave 2 technology or not and he need to upgrade the software or not ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card