cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello , I am working on a wireless outdoor solution. I have 20 APs ( 1532I ) that should provide internet access to an outdoor area. ( Mesh topology ) Only 5 APs can be reached with Ethernet connection and therefore would be connected to the WLC. 1...

Hello,  I have a question about licensing for  WLC 5520, I need register 200 APs to WLC, Is it mandatory to buy licence for that, or it is included in AP price?  Thanks for quick answer

Jaro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,  I’m writing to you if you have advice for a weird problem I have here with a bunch of new Lenovo Yoga P40 (with wireless card Intel 8260NGW) working on wireless. This is the problem: When the computers join an access point Cisco 1040 and ra...

We are getting the following errors from the Message History in AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client:[10/21/2015 7:45:19 AM] Service disabled.[10/21/2015 7:45:19 AM] Service unavailable.[10/21/2015 7:45:22 AM] Searching for a Network[10/21/2015 7:45:22 ...

With a controller-based 3802p, there are two internal 5 GHz radios.  Want to know if it is possible or if others have implemented the following: 1)  An internal 5 GHz radio be used for client access     a) can an administrator assign a specific 5 GHz...

Hi, I have a design requirement wherein I cannot connect the redundancy ports back to back on Cisco 8540 WLC. The requirement is to have the Primary and Secondary WLC in different datacenters. Thus need to connect them over the network over L2 where...

Hi Team , Have gone through the Cisco document and found that 5520 will supports up-to  1500 access points and i can see only added license of 50. Kindly provide me the below clarifications. Base license [AIR-CT5520-K9]  will provide how many access-...

cisco6121 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco社のマニュアル上で記載されている以下の状態に関して、後述の質問に対してご教授いただけますでしょうか。 *** マニュアル記載抜粋 *************************************************************** メッセージタイプ:動作状態 ステータスLED:青色、 緑色、 赤色の点灯が高速に切り替わる メッセージの意味:アクセスポイントの位置コマンドの呼び出し *** ここまで ******************************...

I have a new Cisco AP2802I-B-K9 access point that will not connect to my wireless controller. The controller is a WLC 5508 with software version 8.3.112.0. I have installed 3 identical access points that were ordered at the same time and those all co...

by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card