cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All I am having some Wireless issue in my network with one AP- AIR-CAP3702I-D-K9- It is disassociating 2-3 times in one day on regular basis, and i want to know why it is happening. I just did some troubleshooting from my side and i want to sha...

shyamradhe by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  I am doing ISE installation for one customer, they would like to have one AD group to be able to do guest self-registration in the guest portal  is there a way to allow self-registration only to a specific group in AD ? I don't want the BOYD...

Hi, I have 2 5508 WLC in a HA SSO cluster and want to upgrade the FUS. I've been looking for informaiton about this. My questions is: Do i need to split the HA SSO and upgrade the WLC one by one? Or Will it work the same way as a software upgrade? ...

I upgraded my Aironet 1850 to the latest Mobility Express version, 8.3.112.0. The upgrade was performed from console, using tftp. After the upgrade process, wireless networks are still working. SSH login and configuration also works as before. Howeve...

mneergaa by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that needs to run 802.11 ac off of another vendor AP for an outdoor environment.  Due to the physical layout, it would be more advantageous to run PoE to an outdoor AP. In this situation, what Cisco APs exist that are: A. Not control...

Hi everyone, I have just recently upgraded to the latest firmware 8.3.112.0  and now can not upload or download via FTP. can someone confirm that there is a bug or not?

joeq by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In looking at the datasheet for the 2800 APs, they say a max of 256 ClientLink clients. Is that per AP or per radio? I know the 3700s said 128 clients per radio. We find that this is an acceptable limit; we have several 3700 APs with 75-100+ clients ...

Manual and/or NTP timing issue: 2504 WLC=poe Switch - couple of AP`s When  - for example accidentally power cut - your wlc is not having power : for 5 minutes, but it doesn`t have an ntp -> it`s time might will come back same as the configured ap`s :...

lkajcsu01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, i got 2 1602i's. Purchased them for a non-profit organisation. I am not able to conenct to one of them, when adding the ipaddres in the browser, i get an error as if the ipaddres doesnt belong to that accespoint although it is the right ipaddr...

Enki Doe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  We are using Cisco Prime and Cisco CMX to track footfall in our facility but I have a problem with one of the big halls because it is on multiple levels and wireless clients get mapped into adjacent rooms as the system does not understand that t...

HI Everyone, what is the best way to solve the issue of high transmit power when one AP can not hear the signal of third AP at -70 dbm or higher ? since TPC can nor run when we dont have 3 neighbor AP? Should I change the maximum and Minimum power a...

aesmaeil by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I have few questions regrading PI 2.2 licensing: whenever I order 100 or 200 life cycle license(L-P12X-LF-N-100) of Cisco PIthen I also get 1. R-P12X-N-k9 - what it means and for what its used ? 2. L-PILMS42A-100 and L.PILMS42-KIT. Wh...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card