cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I received 2x Cisco AP1832 , one managed to discover & connect to the AP Controller, while the other one is continually in discovery & won't allow any configuration or as it keeps on discovery retry. please advise if its faulty to return or I am mis...

mgerguis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had 8.3.111 showing on one the 3802Is in a subnet.  Updated using the zipped files from the 8-3-112.zip file. I rebooted everything and on the software management page it still shows 8.3.111?   Not sure what is wrong. Is there another piece to upda...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to install 20 - 30 IW3702 access points.  Reading through the installation guide it refers to shielded cable. My plan was to use CAT6A unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) feeding from my network switch out to the APs.  Is this an issue, will ...

jimcope01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, I am planning to upgrade a WCS 7.0 to Prime 3.1 My planning was : - Upgrade to from WCS to Prime 2.1 - Upgrade from Prime 2.1 to Prime 2.2 with a fresh installation and backup/restore  - Upgrade from Prime 2.2 to Prime 3.0 with a fr...

Resolved! Hostname for WLC

Guys, I have a Wireless Controller in HA and it has been in production for more than couple of years, now as we have a new hostname naming convection I would like to change  hostname of WLC, will this change going to impact any services ? does it re...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card