cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello community! I need to know how to monitor wireless packets as I do to monitor my wired network with Wireshark. I have to see all the packets on an SSID, but when I use Wireshark on my wireless card I can only see the packets that are crossing m...

I have a few 5508 wireless controllers and the hardware is getting old.  I have to decide if I want to purchase additional licenses for the existing WLCs or purchase newer hardware.  Purchasing just the licenses is a cost effective solution right now...

Hey Team! So we have a problem about AIR-cAP1702I-E-K9 need your support: 1- Following datasheet AIR-CAP1702I-E-K9 ( http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/aironet-1700-series/datasheet-c78-732347.html) we see transmit power of AP ...

We have a WLC running 8.2.121.0 that has Wireless 802.11b > RRM > Tx Power Control(TPC)) > Minimum Power Level Assignment set to 10 dBm. On a 2802 AP, that should be about power level 5. The WLC Power Level Assignment Method is automatic. The APs are...

Hi, i have a vWLC 8.2.130.0 with 1x 3602E AP and 1x 1142I AP in a bridge setup. The 3602 is configured as flex + bridge and as a  root AP. The 1142 is configured as flex + bridge and as mesh a mesh AP. im trunking 2 vlans across the bridge, vlans is...

p3tter123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, which is the most used protocol for "secure fast roaming"? Or which protocol do the most devices support in 2017? Do you have any statistics what percent of the new devices event support some kind of secure fast roaming?

MUQ_1899_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've just finished deploying a large number of 2802s to several remote sites with a centralized controller (5520). We also have a Prime Infrastructure server set up. Are there any tools to look at to help with troubleshooting. I'm specifically think...

We have just installed a prime 3 UCS we have been using prime 2 in a virtual environment. One thing we can't figure out is how to set the second NIC of the UCS to work as part of an port channel group. we want this to allow for resilience if we have ...

Hi, Currently I do some research on WLAN management frame, as I collect the frame, I observed that one of my cisco AP only transmitting the neighbour messages to the other AP but there is no other management frame coming out from that AP. Is there a...

haziqmf01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an RF profile to limit the number of 5Ghz channels applied to a group of 3802s.  The 3802's that are running with a 2.4 and a 5 radio correctly use the channels in the RF profile.  The 3802's in FRA mode with dual 5 radios do not use the chann...

Mike Garb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card