Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! PoE Power Draw at PSE for Cisco AP 3702

Can anyone provide a "show inline power" for a Cisco AP 3702 without expansion modules but with 802.11ac activated so we can see how much PoE-Power (Watt) the Access Point really needs at PSE (Switch).ThanksManuel

mlinder01 by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Roaming with 3 cisco APs

I need to install a wireless network with 3 Cisco APs. Two of them are fix the other are in a mobile vehicle. I need that the mobile AP is configured for roaming between the two fixes AP. This is a possible configuration? What APs should  I use?

Compatibility

Hi,I am using a cisco controller AIR-CT5508-K9   which supports the indoor 1242 access points. I want to purchase indoor access points as I understand that the 1242 series Access Points are coming to end off life. Kindly advise on which other model I...

mwassawa1 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrade version Cisco WLC

Hi Guys, I have a Cisco WLC 2504 deployed in my architecture WLAN with 2700 APsNow I have software  system version 7.6.130.0 and I'm thinking do the upgrade to 8.0.120. (ED)Someone Can give me  some information about the differente between two versio...

JRGC by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Change CMX 10.0 CLI Password

I can't find it anywhere, but how do I change the CLI password for a CMX running version 10.x code? I assume it's a cmxctl command, but I can only find one that I believe changes the GUI password.

b.gamble by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers