Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have WLC-2504 with 8.2.111 software and 5 APs (2x2602, 1x2702, 2x1262). I have problem that after implementing WPA2 Enterprise with RADIUS against AD, only iPhones with iOS 9.x still disconnecting from WiFi after 10 minutes and they are requiri...

Hello, We are using 3702 AP's. Lot of interference is seen in the network but the problem is even 802.11b/g radio is disabled, it shows the interference of 50%, can someone help me out? Thanks in advance

All I have a 5508 on code 8.0.115.0I only use (2) ports. The other (6) are empty. I am getting alot of the following alarms for the empty ports via PRIME 1. Message: Port '3' is down on device '10.x.x.50'.Failure Source: Port WLC-5508/3Alarm Detail: ...

Well the day has finally come to begin testing the link between the wireless bridges. However my cisco 3850 switch that one of the AP's is tied to does not see the AP. I have checked the configuration to see why the switch will not see it, and I am c...

I have 2 5508 controllers that were originally used as standalone controllers.  The APs have been moved to another controller and I want to set them up as an HA pair for a different group of APs.   The service port isn't connected.   Can I configure ...

jmandigo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi In our project there are four wireless controller in two wism -1 module and 211 APS 1042 for WLC1 fail over is WLC4 and for WlC2 Fail over is WLC3 for each APS in High availbility we have to assign primary and Secondary is there any cli commad or ...

Dear Techies.... I have a problem in Wirelesss....If I reboot coreswitch or firewall or unplug or replug the WLC cable....means disturbance to WLC, entire APs will go down. APs are having DHCP IPs...when we check on DHCP server there are no requests...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card