cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi team good dayTeam I need your help, I know that this type of question is not for this type of discussion, but I have been trying for months to fix a wlc that has an issue, and this wlc does not have support to ask the TAC. The WLC model 5520 (old ...

HI Experts. We want to deploy two separate wireless networks in two branches. The APs of Site1 and Site2 will broadcast the SSID with the same name, and their authentication methods are also the same (they both use 802.1X as the authentication method...

Snipaste_2023-11-28_15-21-07.png
John.lc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Let me start with the Problem first.Our customer is reporting a lot of Firewall drops on the Port 32626, from AP's to DNAC.After some searching, reading documentation and so on, I found out this is the Intelligent Capture feature.What I foun...

icap.png icap2.png
Vida44 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I just have a question, Once we break the HA, the configuration remain the same in Both controllers? I think the only thing that I have to do is configure a new management ip for standby controller and the configuration will remain the s...

crange by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are proposing the new Cisco 3504 Wireless LAN Controller for a project but the datasheet is not entirely clear on the HA options. Previous models (like 2504 or 5508) had the HA SKU unit, which could be used for N+1 HA (or clustering on the 5508) w...

simonvanm by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 20 Helpful votes

Dears, I currently have an area that is equipped with AP 1700 series access points, but I am in the process of transitioning to the 9115 series. I would like to understand/ figure out the improvements that have occurred after deploying the new APs on...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card