cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We are trying to download WLC version 8.0.120.0, but it seems that it's not available to download anymore. Did this version get deferred? What is the recommendation?

frapedjun by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchased a Cisco Aironet 1830 with Mobility Express version. 8.2.100.0 installed. This unit is my Controller and my only AP. I've successfully configured the unit, however I cannot seem to find a setting in the GUI or the CLI for the cont...

Anyone have idea how to reset 3502i back to factory default settings? AP0007.7d65.5617#show verCisco IOS Software, C3500 Software (AP3G1-K9W8-M), Version 15.3(3)JA, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c...

Collin Ng by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I think I'm very close to going mad about my Cisco AP 1850 ... I just updated the AP's firmware to the lastest Mobility Express 8.2.100.0 version. After rebooting the device, its LED starts cycling red, green, amber and off. According to the man...

Hi All, All the APs are registered in WLC5500 controller, users started to complained that there is a drop out and lose connectivity when he move around within the AP range. i have logged one of the AP and found below logs. 12:16:39.295: %DOT11-4-F...

Trying to find mounting hardware for Channel Grid Suspended Ceilings that will work with the MR34's, but I see nothing specific.  Looks like the included brackets will only work on a T-Rail ceiling.   Aironet AP's have this additional adapter AIR-CHN...

Steve Boyd by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, we have WISM2 and configure it with option 82 on DHCP & Interfaces as shown on attached to send AP-SSID through dhcp. I want to know which debug i will do on WLC to see option 82 on the dhcp request, as i tried (debug dhcp packet enable & de...

Hi, it's my first time to work with Cisco WLC and LAPs, so actually I have no real clue what I'm doing except for that I got my LAPs to join the WLC and had it working before I put it in my production network... Some information: Controller is a WS-C...

Hello everyone! We recently bought a new WLC (5508) to be in HA with our current WLC. We added the WLC to the HA and everything seemed to work fine. We did a failover and our web-portal (captive) didn't worked. Looking at the new WLC it's looks like ...

Am struggling with a couple of things regarding Access Points to cover a space of 100 by 100 meters. I am thinking of using 802.11g AP which covers 55 meters. Will 2 of the above AP cover the space and where do i position them. Also, is it better to ...

348865 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card